Mephy

Mephisto is supposedly coming back today, so I was happy. I walked to school, I saw the sun shining through the trees, the cotton puffs float through the air.

It was nice, the air was crisp, bees were pollenating. Renzo was running away from Ryuji who was holding a worm. it was a normal day for True Cross.

In class I sat alone, Renzo and Bon were nowhere to be seen. Half way through class Renzo ran in out if breath.

"Sorry mr.Okumura!"

He ran and sat by me.

"Help,"

"Help what?"

I was interrupted by Ryuji storming through the door nearly knocking it off its hinges, he was holding a spider.

Ryuji jumped across a desk, and threw it at Renzo, Renzo screamed and jumped up.

"Kill it! get it! Help me! it's gonna eat me!"

He fell to the floor, he passed out.

"Uhhhh,"

I leaned on the chair, Ryuji had his hands on his knees, head cocked to the side.

"What a wimp," he muttered

He picked Shima up and carried him to the nurse.

/what just happened/

After that fiasco, I walked to Mephistos office, he was leaning on his elbows looking at some papers on his desk.

"Mephisto!"

He didn't hear me, he was so concentrated, I walked by him.

"Mephisto?"

Nothing

"Meeeeppphhhhiiisssttttttttoooooo!"

No answer.

/fine if that's how you wanna play/

I walked behind him, I draped my arms around him and whispered in his ear.

"Mephy,"

Nothing, I kissed under his ear.

Nothing, I preceded to kiss his jaw line and when I couldn't reach anymore I sat on his lap, I looked him in the eyes.

"Mephy?"

He blinked but went back to looking at his paper.

/really/

I kissed up his neck and his jaw line, I kissed his chin, and right when I was going to kiss him, he jumped up. It happened so fast I didn't know what was happening, he pinned my arms up above me, and pined me against a wall. He leveled our faces, he looked at me closing the space.

He was cut off when Yukio barged in through the door.

"Mephisto! I have t-"

His eyes widened, Mephisto appeared right next to him pulling him through the door and bobbing that umbrella of his.

/and ruined by Yukio/

I gathered my backpack and headed towards the house.

I heard someone yell my name, so I spun on my heels. the person didn't expect that and rammed right into me, it was Koneko his face right underneath my boobs.

"Uhh,"

He blushed and didn't make eye contact.

"Bon is chasing Shima with bugs, so I was sent to get you,"

"What has gotten into them,"

I ran in the direction of their dorm, I barged through the door, Renzo was on one side of the kitchen island and Bon was on the other holding a bug.

"What the hell are you two doing?"

Renzo turned around, he looked so happy I was here, he ran to me.

"Help me!"

"Well what's happening?"

"Bon thinks I cheated,"

"What?!"

"I didn't I swear!"

"Okay,"

"We have to get out of here he's gone crazy!"

"Uh,"

-------to be continued--------

SO I NEED TO KNOW GUYS SHOULD I END IT NOW OR LATER? BECAUSE THE NEXT CHAPTERS COULD BE THE ENDING CHAPTERS IF YOU WANT, BUT I CAN ALSO KEEP GOING ITS UP TO YOU, ALSO THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH MUCH FOR THE 277 READS!

I MEANS A LOT!!!! :)