Meh

I slowly opened my eyes, I was expecting the white depressing hospital room, but instead found that I was in my room.

The sun streaming through the windows making bright squares against the cream colored rug, my comforter was obscuring my vision of my left eye.

My face was half way sunk into my pillow, some of my hair was matted to my forehead the other part was on my cheek.

I tried to turn but, when I did I saw a drooling, snoring, puffy eyed Renzo.

/what. the. fudge./

He was laying on his stomach, arms by his sides, his mouth gaping open so drool was escaping the corner of his mouth and on to my pillow.

/I'm gonna have to clean that...... with fire/

He was snoring annoyingly loud, his hair was in his face, his bangs poking his eyelids. His eyes were pink and a little puffy, he was either crying, sick, or high.

I'm going with crying, because when I fell asleep I heard someone scream 'get it away! kill it!' so I assume Ryuji put a bug on him, or something along the lines of that.

The real question was 'why is he in my bed?' I slowly turned back over I lifted the covers and stepped out from underneath them, it was cold compared to under the covers, I looked down I understood why, I was wearing shorts and a tank top. What I was wearing under my hospital dress.

I kissed his forehead and went to the window, the sun was shining brightly I'm assuming it was close to eleven. I could see the dew on the grass, and people walking on the path, they looked like small rodents since I was up so high.

The leaves were falling from the trees, gently resting on the grass below them, some flowers were in bloom, they looked pretty, they were many shades of oranges, yellows, purples, pinks, and reds.

I took a breath, I walked to the chair by my closet, the chair was wide it could fit two of Ryuji and there would still be a little room.

On the chair was white leggings, three pairs of shorts, a pair if dark jeans, an Of Mice And Men tank top, a Nirvana t-shirt and a red and black flannel.

I chose shorts, Nirvana T and a red flannel, I looked in the mirror, I saw a bruise on my forehead, it was covered by my bangs, I saw my lip had a small cut with cracked dry blood, I picked it.

/eww gross/

I looked at my flannel, there was a small hole in the elbow.

/lol red flannel Nirvana T, I'm Kurt Cobain! I wish/

I started to walk out the door, when I stepped on a creaky wood panel. I heard a waking up groan and covers being shifted, I slowly turned Renzo was on his elbows, looking up at me, his eyes still half closed.

"Where er' you goin'?"

He sleepily said, I walked towards the bed, I shoved his face into the pillow.

"Go sleep Shima,"

"Ung, ok," I stood to leave but he grabbed my wrist.

"Stay," he whispered

"Ut," I smiled "ok,"

I took off the flannel shirt, I lifted the covers and slid underneath them. I laid down on my back, Renzo wrapped his arms around my side and dragged me closer, he was on his side eyes closed, his breath was warm on my neck an I shivered.

I slid farther under the covers, I laid on my side back to him, I could feel his chest move when took a breath on my back, I could feel his breath move some hairs on my shoulder. He wrapped an arm over my side, he fell asleep, I intertwined my fingered in his, I traced the lines on his palms with my other hand.