Blah

I was almost to cram school, when I was tackled by Renzo.

"I said tomorrow," he said laughing

"Re-"

He put his finger on my lips.

"Wenslo," I said I could barely talk because of his stupid finger.

He removed his finger.

"Shut up," he whispered before colliding his lips with mine.

He bit my bottom lip and I playfully punched his chest. He smiled but stopped, he didn't part for awhile so I had to push him away.

"Class,"

"Class can wait," he said pulling my hand away from his chest.

"No it can't,"

I got really close to his face barely brushed my lip, and then turned away.

"What!" He said

I laughed.

"You should've expected that!"

"Come back here you lil' shit!"

"Woah Renzo your swearing?!"

I ran to class laughing the entire way, in the end he was faster right before the door to cram and picked me up by my waist.

I giggled, Renzo kissed my cheek, then we walked in..unfashionably late.

Ryuji tripped Renzo when we walked bye, which made Renzo fall right into my back, since I was ahead of him.

That made Ryuji even more mad, Shura grew quite angry about all this, she hit me upside the head.

"What did I do!?"

"You were the closest,"

"Damn,"

After cram which was really just being glared at by Bon the entire time, I was utterly bored. I roamed around the campus for awhile, I played with squirrels, sat in the grass.

Utterly bored.

Incredibly bored.

Brutally, uncontrollably, murderously, scandalously, bored.

(I just used the words from MCRs video from 'I'm not okay')

Eventually I wandered home, I opened the door, Mephisto left a note.

Dear Aj,

I have been called back to Gehenna for a few months, I love you dearest, I hope you the best,

-Mephisto

/really/

I grunted and opened the door, I saw Amaimon his arms full of bags of candy he had at least 6 lollipop sticks in his mouth, not to mention his cheeks were full.

He looked like he had just been caught breaking into a bank. his eyes wide, I watched as he slowly crept upstairs and shut Mephistos door.

/ok then/

I flopped on the couch and watched sSouth Park, after Kenny died for the thousandth time I fell asleep.

***********************************

YAY!!!!! AN OTHER CHAPTER!!! WOO!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THE READS OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! OK SO THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO TIME SKIP TO WHEN MEPHISTO COMES BACK THEN IM THINKING AT LEAST FIVE MORE CHAPTERS THEN IM GOING TO KINDA START WINDING DOWN. ALSO I WAS THINKING ABOUT DOING LIKE A SCENARIO TYPE THING WITH THE GUYS OF B.E OR DOING LIKE ONE SHOTS COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK PLS AND YEAH