Dead?

Alice pv

I woke up and stretched on my bed, I changed my lip ring and put on boys uniform pants and Alice in Chains t shirt.

"Still wearing boys pants?"

"The skirts are to short,"

"My apologies,"

I collapsed my scythe so it looked like a pen and walked to school. I was looking up at the clouds when I saw a very familiar blue and gray dog demon.

"Simon?"

"/Alice!/''

"What's wrong? how did you find me?"

"/Alice! I have bad news!/"

"What!? what happened?"

I said kneeling down.

"/he's dead/"

"Who? who's dead?"

"/Dean he he's dead/"

Tears welded in my eyes, they flowed down my cheeks hitting the ground.

"Your lying,"

"/you know I wouldn't about something like that, he lived with you for thirteen years, he meant so much to both of us/"

"He...he....how...he...no....he..couldn't!it's a lie!"

"/he drowned/"

Tears flowed down Simons face as he shook his head and looked down. I started to heat up, I hugged my elbows.

"No! god dammit! go down! not here! not now,"

I crouched down hugging tighter, but the flames won out I screamed and flames bursted from my body. I felt light headed.

/I have to get out of here, I can't let people see/

I started walking when I remembered I had a hoodie that had special material to help the flames go down.

I ran to my room and found the hoodie, I sat on the roof for awhile. I ignored Mephisto and everyone, I shut everyone out.

/I deal with it on my own/

I kept my hood over my face, I moped around ignoring people, this went on for weeks. I would sit in the back of class and stare out the window. the teacher would call for me once in awhile but I would ignore him, sometimes he would send me to Mephistos office but I wouldn't actually go.

I walked to math class, I went to the door when a tall black haired, brown eyed jock stood there.

"Hey your hoods off! we can see your pretty face,"

I narrowed my eyes.

"Thanks for reminding me,"

I flipped my hood down over my face, I turned my back to him so I could open the door.

"Hey you talked you have a beautiful voice!"

I turned the nob, I donkey kicked him in the knee, I turned my head my bangs in front so I couldn't see.

"Your voice is annoying,"

I walked to the back of the class.

"Good to see you Alice," said the teacher

"Hmph,"

"It's good to see you to Ms.Aburame

I sat down an crossed my legs, I drew on the already graffitied desk.

"Now you carry the two and don't forget to bring down the six, what do have to do first? whatever is in the

( ), what do we do next?......Alice!"