One Dark & Stormy Night, a Halloween party occurs.

The second interlude kept you guessing on what the story was going to include next.

So, is this going to be the party of the year or a major disaster?

Read on to find out.

VOTE. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE.

Chapter 12- On This Dark & Stormy Night a Halloween Party Occurs…

10/15/2011-

12 days later…

Today is the day of the annual Halloween party at Matt’s house. Liz, Nikki, Kyra and their friends head with them to pick out costumes. They find this costume shop a few miles from Liz’s house and everyone seems to like a lot.

            “Good choice, Liz; Okay, everyone find a costume for tonight.” says Kyra. “Thanks and I’ve already found a costume." says Liz. “What is it?” says Kyra.

Liz found a zombie cheerleader costume and Kyra seems to like it a lot. Everyone else finds their costumes and heads out of the store. The party is at 7 o’clock in the evening and it’s nearing to be that time.

The house is decorated with various Halloween decorations with music being played in the background. Katy Perry’s Hot N Cold plays.

You change your mind

Like a girl changes clothes

Yeah you, PMS

Like a bitch

I would know

And you over think

Always speak

Cryptically

I should know

That you're no good for me

Cause you're hot then you're cold

You're yes then you're no

You're in then you're out

You're up then you're down

You're wrong when it's right

It's black and it's white

We fight, we break up

We kiss, we make up

(you) You don't really want to stay, no

(but you) But you don't really want to go-o

You're hot then you're cold

You're yes then you're no

You're in then you're out

You're up then you're down- Katy Perry

Liz walks in with Nikki and everyone else and they are having a good time until they see masked men come in. Hopefully, they fit the part of the theme and not some criminals. They continue dancing and one of the masked men takes Liz into another room and she’s absolutely terrified. Surprisingly, the masked man takes the mask off and it’s Kenny.

            “Why do you have me?” says Liz. “You figured something out didn’t you?” says Kenny. “Yes, I’m in the bathroom with a creep like you.” says Liz. “If don’t get me back with Kyra, I will hurt all of your friends and your girlfriend.” says Kenny. “You wouldn’t dare!” says Liz. “I would. Where’s Kyra?” says Kenny. “She’s by the punch bowl.” says Liz.

Liz now realizes this has been more awkward than the phone conversation with Nikki. Anyways, Liz finds Nikki and another song begins to play to which girls both like. It’s Tainted Love by Soft Cell and fits the Halloween theme.

Sometimes I feel I've got to run away I've got to get away From the pain you drive into the heart of me. The love we share seems to go nowhere

And I've lost my light for I toss and turn - I can't sleep at night.

Once I ran to you now I'll run from you

This tainted love you've given - I give you all a boy could give you. Take my tears and that's not nearly all - oh tainted love - tainted love.

Now I know I've got to run away I've got to get away.

You don't really want it any more from me - To make things right you need someone to hold you tight

And you'll think love is to pray but I'm sorry I don't pray that that way- Soft Cell

            “I’m really enjoying the night with you.” says Nikki. “As am I.” says Liz. “Let’s get away for a minute.” says Nikki. “Lead the way, miss.” says Liz. “Of course.” says Nikki.

Liz and Nikki head upstairs to a guest room to where Nikki removes her clothing as does Liz.

            “Let’s go do this right now. You’re the only one I want to be with right now.” says Nikki. “I know, dear.” says Liz.

They begin their business for the next hour, and the party is just getting started downstairs. As Nikki and Liz finish their business, they notice the party getting real intense downstairs. They hear fighting from Kenny and Kyra downstairs. Both of them go down there. Kenny punches Kyra in the eye and on the neck. Liz and Nikki are both in complete shock.

            “You bastard! I knew there was something I didn’t like about you.” says Liz. “Who cares? She was stupid anyways.” says Kenny. “You’re pathetic. Come on, Kyra let’s go home.” says Liz.

Liz walks out with Kyra and consoles her through the whole thing she just went through.

            “Kyra, are you okay?” says Liz. “No, I’m not; Why did Kenny hurt me?” says Kyra.  “He wanted to get back together with you. But with the situation I witnessed, it’s not going to be that way.” says Liz. “I hate him so much! Liz, where is everyone? Still at the party?” says Kyra. “Bridget & Ivan headed home, Nikki is inside and Jamie has already left.” says Liz. “Let’s get Nikki and head home.” says Kyra.

They walk back in and find Nikki and then head on to Liz’s house for the night. Darla & Mason are in the middle of a movie on TV, and see Liz walk in with Kyra and Nikki.

            “Liz, what happened to Kyra?” says Darla. “I’ll explain it to you in the morning but for now, I’m heading to bed.” says Liz. “Night, dear.” says Darla. “Good night.” says Mason. “Night, you guys.” says Liz.

Liz puts Kyra in the guest bedroom and covers her with a blanket. I feel so sorry for her right now. I have a little something up my sleeve for her, but I’ll wait on it. Nikki follows me to my room and we change, shower and then head to bed.