Does Everyone Care About This Revenge On Kyra? Maybe not, Maybe so.

The last chapter was pretty shocking and reveling was it not?

So, this chapter includes...

Getting back at Kenny (again!)

I think that's about it.

Enjoy the chapter.

Chapter 10- Does Everyone Care About This Revenge On Kyra? Maybe so. Maybe Not.

10/3/2011

2 days later…

We arrive to school on that Monday and the hallway has decorations for Halloween put up. Oh, just one of my favorite holidays! I walk into Art class and see that we get to make a watercolor painting. The teacher says it has to be relatable with the holiday we are celebrating this month.

I begin painting a Jack O’ Lantern set at a cemetery. I see Kyra paint a mouth with teeth that has fangs and blood dripping out of it. She’s got creative genes in her. Then, I hear the intercom call down for Kyra and she walks down to the office with her belongings. I continue my picture as my teacher says we have five minutes left in class. I stop painting and put it on the drying rack. I see Nikki beside me and it just warms my heart. She holds my hand as soon as the bell rings. Then as I walk to Psychology class with Nikki, I see more posters of Kyra in every part of the school. I didn’t do it this time. Maybe Kenny did, I oughta do something about that.

A few classes pass by, my friends & I along with Nikki head to lunch. I find a table close to the window.  I walk into the lunch line and Kenny has some words to say to me.

            “Hello, we meet again, Liz.” says Kenny. “Didn’t I tell you to leave me alone?” says Liz. “No, I wasn’t listening to you. In fact, you know the posters everywhere?” says Kenny. “Yes?” says Liz. “I did every single one.” says Kenny. “Principal!” says Liz. “What?” says Principal. “This man here put up obscene posters of my best friend.” says Liz. “Is it true, Mr. Smalls?” says Principal. “Yes, it is.” says Kenny. “Thanks for telling me, Ms. Mannells.” says Principal. “With pleasure.” says Liz.

Kenny is  escorted by the principal and I just get my lunch over with. I grab something for everyone else. I head back to the table and I still see everyone there. I hand them their food and I tell them the news I discovered.

            “Hey, I have some news.” says Liz. “What? Did somebody get in trouble?” says Ivan. “Yep. Kenny put disgusting posters of Kyra up everywhere in the school and now’s he in big trouble.” says Liz. “Good job, Liz.” says Ivan. “Thanks.” says Liz.

My sister walks over with her friends Jeff and Natalie and she has some fighting words for me, too.

            “I hope you’re happy; My boyfriend got in trouble. I have no one to take to prom with. Thanks, sis; I really hate you right now.” says Carla. “You disgust me.” says Jeff. “Me too.” says Natalie. “I don’t even know you guys. Just go away.” says Liz.

They all walk away in such an angry fashion. I could care, but I’m not so yeah. Later after lunch, when I head to theater my teacher assigns us to write a play based on things we had occurred to us in the past few months. I know what mine is going to be.

I head home later on and another discovery is made in my house. My mom decides to buy a leopard chaise lounge for the living room. It’s so hideous that it doesn’t even match the rest of the furniture. I go upstairs and play a song by an artist I actually like.

Mr. Know It All

Well ya think you know it all

But ya don't know a thing at all

Ain't it, ain't it something y'all

When somebody tells you something 'bout you

Think that they know you more than you do

So you take it down another pill to swallow

Mr. Bring Me Down

Well ya, ya like to bring me down, don't you?

But I ain't laying down, baby, I ain't goin' down

Can't nobody tell me how it's gonna be

Nobody's gonna make a fool out of me

Baby, you should know that I lead not follow- Kelly Clarkson

This song fits into my day just right. I continue writing the play for my theater class and the day ends for me a few hours later. But in the process I find an idea to ruin Kyra finally.