Sometimes Friendship Hurts, But Love Is Always Good

The last chapter was interesting, wasn't it? Liz has two plans established. 

This current chapter is set later, and it has the shocking moments in it as well.

Chapter 4- Sometimes friendship hurts, but love is always good

9/2/2011-

I walk into school on this Friday morning with my friends, and I notice something even more better. I see Kyra and Kenny fighting by the lockers right when I walk in. See, my plan was for Bridget to play “the other woman” and it seemed to work.

I fall asleep by the telephone

It's 2 O'clock and I'm waiting up alone

Tell me where have you been?

I found a note with another name

You blow a kiss, but it just don't feel the same

Cause I can feel that you're gone

I can't bite my tongue forever

While you try to play it cool

You can hide behind your stories

But don't take me for a fool

You can tell me that there's nobody else

(But I feel it)

You can tell me that you're home by yourself

(But I see it)

You can look into my eyes and pretend all you want

But I know

Your love is just a lie

(Lie)

It's nothing but a lie

(Lie)- Simple Plan

But besides that, I see this tall girl with beautiful blue eyes and interesting color of hair. She’s also in the same locker area as me. Her name is Nikki Landry and I’m already in love with her. She follows me to my Art class and gets situated with the teacher and sits next to me. I squeal with excitement inside. But Kyra walks in with her disassembled brown hair and make-up all running down her face. I feel this sympathy for her and sometimes I hate being mean. But her reputation is at stake and it will burn so bad.

At lunch, I see Kenny hitting on other chicks. Kyra walks over to sit next to me and puts her arm around me. I feel this warm and fuzzy feeling inside of me. “Stop, Liz, Stop! You’re supposed to be ruining her, not consoling her.” Liz thought.

            “I hate Kenny so much! He’s an asshole!” says Kyra. “I know, honey. There’s plenty of fish in the sea.” says Liz. “Okay, then; you hungry? I’m too depressed to eat.” says Kyra. “Yes, I am. I’ll get it. Want a soda?” says Liz. “Please, Liz; thanks.” says Kyra. “Anytime.” says Liz.

I head into the lunch line and I notice Kenny hitting on my friend, Bridget. This better not be what I think it is or else Kenny gets the first punch in the face. I grab my beverages and food to see Kyra crying still. I walk over there and hand Kyra her soda while I eat. She guzzles the drink down as if she was doing a chugging contest. The bell rings and the day ended for my friends & I. Kyra stays behind because she has track tryouts. As if the girl was already skinny enough. Sheesh!

I ride home with my friends and we do our homework. Then I see my sister walk in and making out with some random dude. “Get a room!” Liz thought. Carla eventually heads upstairs with Mr. Hot Abs. We continue our homework and I see my mom arrive home from work. She works at the grocery store and always brings home Starbucks for my friends & I. They enjoy her company.

            “Hi, mom; how was your day?” says Liz. “Good; thanks, dear.” says Darla. “What’s for dinner? If you can’t figure out something, I’ll whip out a meal.” says Liz. “That would be nice. Can you make Mac N Cheese, Broccoli, and Pork chops?” says Darla. “Sure, mom; right on that.” says Liz.

Now that my homework is done, I’ll start making dinner. My mom is even letting Ivan & Bridget stay for supper. This’ll be a nice evening for sure. As soon as I begin to make dinner, I hear a loud slam from the front door. Kyra storms in and takes me into our downstairs bathroom.

            “What the hell, Kyra?!” says Liz. “I need to ask you something.” says Kyra. “Yes?” says Liz. “I made the track team but they need a manager.” says Kyra. “Okay, you tell me this in the bathroom?” says Liz. “Because I wouldn’t be able to do this in the bathroom.” says Kyra, giving me a long, passionate kiss. “Why did you do this?” says Liz. “Ever since Kenny & I called it quits, I’ve liked you more.” says Kyra. “This is not what I expected. But I’ve gotten hooked on Nikki, the new girl at school. I love you, Kyra, but just as a friend.” says Liz. “I understand, thanks Liz.” says Kyra. “You’re welcome. Can you stay for dinner? I’m cooking.” says Liz. “Sure, let me call my mom and tell her.” says Kyra.

Kyra takes care of her business and I finish up dinner. It’s done a few minutes later and I see Kyra walking home. I run and find her.

            “I can’t stay for dinner, Liz; my mom won’t let me.” says Kyra. “That’s fine thanks for telling me. Why going home by yourself?” says Liz. “I need to be with someone right now. And just one more thing…” says Kyra. “Yeah?” says Liz.

It begins to start raining and Kyra pulls me into her to give me another passionate kiss. My heart beats fast as the kiss continues. I still have to do the play plan though.  Sorry, Kyra.