I Got Chills But They Ain't Multiplyin'

The last chapter was bit of a shocker, wasn't it?

I promise you it will get even more filled with REVENGE.

Sorry for that. I'm a bit manic with writing this story.

Anyways, here's the next chapter. I hope you'll like it.

Enjoy! :D

Chapter 5- I got chills but they ain’t multiplyin’…

9/15/2011- 13 days later…

Tonight is the night of the play Grease at our school. Since Kyra got the lead as Sandy, I have to alter plans a little bit. It turns out she only a head set no microphone pack. I’m still doing the plan, though. Kyra gets her costume and hair taken care of. I just roll my eyes and pretend the ‘I-Love-You’ statement wasn’t said. I also notice Nikki in the audience and she’s smiling beyond utter belief. Of course, I smile back. My teacher tells us 15 minutes until show time. Oh boy, my nerves are bad than a day out shopping with Kyra.

We have five minutes till show time and I see Kyra in her blonde wig and interesting costume. She looks so pretty in her role as Sandy. Maybe she’ll turn heads when she wears the infamous leather pants. The show begins and it’s going great so far. Out of the blue, I see Nikki backstage and she comes over to give me a hug and kiss. Little does Kyra know, we’ve been dating for the past month. As Kyra walks up to say her line, she speaks louder to say the dialogue. Brilliant! The plan worked after all! The play continues and ends later on at night. The weekend should be even more better. We arrive home and I see that Kyra has followed me home. This shouldn’t be awkward, but it probably will.

            “Hey, Kyra; you did a great job as Sandy.” says Liz. “Thanks; can I ask you something?” says Kyra. “Sure, what?” says Liz. “Are you going to do the track manager position?” says Kyra. “I already asked the coach and she’s completely cool with it.” says Liz. “Okay, just wondering; can I sleepover? My mom forgot to pick me up.” says Kyra. “Who took you to the play?” says Liz. “My friend Matt took me and I just followed your car home. Matt ditched me again as usual.” says Kyra. “Are you trying to tell me something?” says Liz. “My mom kicked me out ever since I told her about our moment in the bathroom. I’ve been living with Matt ever since.” says Kyra. “Why would you tell your mom that? Seriously! Kyra, think, honey think!” says Liz. “I’m sorry, Liz; I should’ve told you first.” says Kyra. “Kyra, it’s okay and yes, you can stay the night. The guest room has already been made up for you.” says Liz. “Thanks, Liz; you’re awesome.” says Kyra. “No prob.” says Liz.

“Was I being nice to Kyra? That just isn’t me at all. Come on Liz, you’ve got to ruin her somehow.” Liz thought. I guess I was, but I still have to ruin her some more. Now that Kenny is out of the picture, I can unscrew her running place for when she has her first track meet near the end of the month. It better since everything else was foolproof.