Why does LOVE get in the way of my time of ruining Kyra?

The last chapter was pretty interesting, huh?

Hopefully, this will do for it in some way.

This chapter Liz meets Nikki's parents and I find a way of ruining... Kenny.

Payback works, love does as well.

Just read and see...

Chapter 8- Why does LOVE get in the way of my time of ruining Kyra?

10/1/2011-

Today is the day I get to meet my girlfriend’s parents. I’m extremely nervous and I would like to get this day over and out. As soon as I wake up, I walk down the stairs and I see my sister has brought Kenny. “Oh, heaven forbid! She brings him here? Can I please hit him with a flapjack? Please?” Liz thought.

            “Morning, all; I trust you slept well.” says Liz. “I surely did.” says Carla, with a smile gleaming to her face. “Liz, you hungry?” says Darla. “Yes, did you make pancakes?” says Liz. “Of course, help yourself.” says Darla. “With pleasure.” says Liz.

I enjoy my food as I slip a flapjack under Kenny’s chair. As soon as he gets up to retrieve his drink, he slips and falls. Gosh, I love how my mind works. Carla goes over to rescue her knight in shining armor. Please, I can’t stand the thought of him being around for longer.

            “Why you little…” says Kenny. “Sorry, you hurt my best friend, Kyra and that is how I repay you, Kenny, the dumb MF.” says Liz. “Carla, get my drink, please.” says Kenny. “Yes, right away, babe.” says Carla.

Carla fetches Kenny’s glass of milk and he sits back in his seat. He still has that look of mad on his face. I could care less with what he’s thinking right now. I finish breakfast and I pick out my outfit for the day. I blast music from my iPod and one song stands out from the others on the device.  “So What” by Pink. This song fits perfectly to what I’ve dealt with this morning.

So, so what

I'm still a rock star,

I got my rock moves,

And I don't need you,

And guess what,

I'm having more fun,

And now that we’re done,

I'm gonna show you tonight,

I'm alright,

I'm just fine,

And you're a tool,

So, so what,

I am a rock star,

I got my rock moves,

And I don't want you tonight.

I hear my phone buzz a few minutes later and it’s Nikki. Hopefully, she tells me the time to come over her house.

            “Hey, baby!” says an excited Nikki. “Hey, what’s up?” says Liz. “Nothing, just really happy to see you today; are you going to be over soon?” says Nikki. “Yeah, I’m getting ready, so I will see you there.” says Liz. “I’d rather see you with nothing on.” says a flirty Nikki. “Me too; see you soon, babe.” says Liz. “Bye, honey.” says Nikki.

That is the most awkward phone conversation I’ve had. But I beg to differ. I get a shower then I change into a black shirt with pink roses printed on it with basic dark rinse skinny jeans and vintage black flats. I throw on random accessories to match. I leave around noon, and I head over there and I pull up to Nikki’s house. I feel like I’m on a movie set for a drama film. The windows are perfect to the nines, the door is stained glass and everything else is just grand.

I see Nikki run out to give me a hug and a very nice kiss. I walk up to the backyard to where I see her parents lounging by the pool. Maybe I should’ve brought my swimsuit; Nikki probably has one for me to use if we go in the hot tub later.

            “Hi, Mr. & Mrs. Landry; It’s a pleasure to see you.” says Liz. “My, my, Nikki, she’s a keeper. Nice to meet you dear.” says Mrs. Landry. “You’ve got stunning eyes, baby. I think they like you.” says Nikki. “Thanks, baby.” says Liz. “I like you already. You hungry? I made finger sandwiches.” says Mrs. Landry. “Don’t mind if I do.” says Liz.

I head into the kitchen and it’s priceless as to what I am seeing. Everything here is amazing just like my girlfriend, Nikki. I see the silver platter with various sandwiches on it. I grab one for Nikki and I to eat. It’s pretty good. Afterwards, she shows me the tour of the house including her room. This room is bigger than mine is. The windows look over the front yard and the beautiful view Nikki sees every day.

            “You like?” says Nikki. “I love it!” says Liz. “Thanks, I do, too.” says Nikki. “So, what do you wanna do now?” says Liz. “I have something in mind.” says Nikki. “What would that be?” says Liz. “Let me kiss you and do such naughty things to you.” says Nikki. “I like the sound of that.” says Liz. “Let me change into something a bit more comfortable.” says Nikki.

Nikki changes and I just stand by her massive queen four poster bed. I see this picture of her parents and her. I’m glad I caught her, because I just am. She comes out in this black and red bustier with garters and heels to match. Tease me, baby, tease me!

            “You look ravishing, doll.” says Liz. “Thanks, honey. Let me show you ways you’ve never seen before.” says Nikki. “Okay.” says Liz.

I remove my clothing with only leaving my accessories on. Nikki finds it interesting. She kisses me anywhere on my body and I’m finding it a major turn-on. Then she grabs a feather boa and slowly strokes it against my back resulting in a sultry tease. We continue our business for the next 15 minutes and I change back into my clothing. Nikki does as follows.

Then, we head back downstairs to where we see the parents still lounging in the backyard. Nikki forgot to show me one of the other rooms in the house: the movie theater in the basement. I walk in and it feels like I’m somewhere else. She grabs a bucket of popcorn to share for us and puts on a movie she thinks I may like. She pops in Mean Girls. Oh, joy, just a favorite of mine. She goes to the scene to where they find Regina and the other guy in the room above the auditorium. Blondie’s classic hit One Way or Another plays in the scene.

One way or another I'm gonna find ya

I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha

One way or another I'm gonna win ya

I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha

One way or another I'm gonna see ya

I'm gonna meetcha meetcha meetcha meetcha

One day, maybe next week

I'm gonna meetcha, I'm gonna meetcha, I'll meetcha

I will drive past your house

And if the lights are all down

I'll see who's around- Blondie

We continue the movie and Nikki asks me if I can stay for dinner. I nod my head and I call my mom to tell her I’m going to be late for dinner. Nice job, Liz. I sit at the dinner table a few hours later, and everything looks delicious. A nice ham with pineapple and mashed potatoes; these are my kinda parents.

            “So, Liz, what did you like about our daughter?” says Mr. Landry. “Well for starters, those eyes, cheekbones; just everything about her made me smile.” says Liz. “That’s great. We love her just as much as you do.” says Mr. Landry. “Aw, you guys are too kind.” says Liz.

The dinner goes surprisingly well and as soon as it ends, I feel a stroke up against my leg. My eyes open and I knew it was Nikki. How could I not? I leave an hour later, and Nikki just smiles as soon as I walk to the door. I arrive and a big gift is there just waiting for me to see and open. Think hard, people. Think. What could it be?