Set "Revenge" Up and Begin Ruining of Kyra. JK. I have better ideas.

The last chapter...

Interesting, huh?

So, this chapter sets it up in some sort of way...

Enjoy!

Chapter 2- Set “Revenge” up and begin ruining of Kyra. JK. I have better ideas.

8/24/2011-

            “Hi, mom!” says Liz. “Hey, how was your first day?” says Darla. “Good; Kyra’s the new social butterfly at school once again this year.” says an annoyed Liz. “Why? She’s awfully good at getting people to notice her.” says Darla. “Yeah, I know. She’s signed up for everything! Sports, theater, you name it she probably signed up for it. It even hasn’t been the first week for school.” says Liz. “Relax, dear and you do what you think is right.” says Darla.

“Finally, my mom is right for once!” Liz thought. I head up to my room and find a box of pictures Kyra gave me. There is an embarrassing picture of her when she was 14, had zits and braces. This was before puberty hit her; she’s a late bloomer. So, I head to the office down the hall from my room and I photocopy the picture 30 times on colored paper and I write in Sharpie it reads, “Who wants this as their prom queen?”

I laminate each poster and head out after hours to the school and plaster them all over the walls. I make it back in time for dinner. My mom knows how to make good food. I eat and then prepare for school tomorrow. I have this feeling that tomorrow will be a good day. Especially since Kyra is the main target.

8/25/2011-

The new morning rises here in St. Paul, Minnesota and things are gonna get good. It reminds of a song by Downtown Fiction entitled “Thanks for Nothing”:

I know the sun still shines when you're not around

I'm taking it easy in the worst part of town

And now i find that it wasn't meant to last

I got one thing to say and that's

Thanks for nothing kiss my ass

I want some money

I want some fame

Want everybody

To know my name

Want you to see me

In shining lights

Think about me when your with him that night…

I arrive to school an hour and half later, I see the posters and the plan is fully established. Then I notice Kyra walking with Kenny and she starts flipping out. She’s so mad! Mwahahaha! I love doing this revenge game and it’s probably the best one I ever came up with. After this morning’s drama, Kyra, Kenny and I all sit together at lunch while my friends watch from afar.

            “This has been the worst morning ever!” says Kyra. “Hopefully, whoever did it will pay.” says Kenny. “They better or else they will be the ones even more hurt than me.” says Kyra.

I continue to eat my lunch when Bridget signals me over. Kyra continues crying with Kenny helping her out.

            “How is she reacting?” says Bridget. “Not pleasant.” says Liz. “Isn’t she the one that likes the attention?” says Bridget. “She’s thinking of doing theater and anything else she can fit in her crazy suitcase of a schedule.” says Liz. “Maybe you can come up with a plan to when the theater production has opening night.” says Bridget. “Hm? That could work. Since theater is my next class…” says Liz. “You’re brilliant!” says Bridget. “I know.” says Liz.

The bell rings and I head off to theater class. Ironically, my teacher is mentioning what to put on as our first production. She suggests Grease since everyone knows it. Maybe Kyra can play Marty, a smart chick who can get the guys. Perfect! I love being me sometimes.