Dear Life, Why Do You Give Me Awkward Moments? Love, Not So Psyched Liz

So, the last chapter left you guessing, huh?

Well, here it is.

Nothing wrong with awkwardness at all.

Kyra understands something in the chapter as does Liz.

Enjoy.

Chapter 9- Dear Life, why do you give me awkward moments? Love, Not So Psyched Liz

10/1/2011-

I walk into the door and I see Kyra, Carla, Kenny, and my family there. I’m guessing Kyra is the gift. Hopefully, it is.

            “Honey, Kyra wanted to ask you something.” says Darla. “What is it?” says Liz. “Liz, I know we’ve been friends for the longest time but…” says Kyra. “Go on. I’ve got nothing but time.” says Liz. “I’m in love with you. Your family found it weird when I said it.” says Kyra. “Kyra, do you not comprehend that I’m with Nikki now?” says Liz. “I don’t like her. I was envious when you two began dating.” says Kyra. “You’re gonna have to deal with it. I love Nikki. You’re my best friend, Kyra. I don’t think it would work, personally.” says Liz. “Would this work?” says Kyra, giving me a another kiss.

My mom, dad, sister & Kenny fall to the floor, literally as Kyra kisses me. I can see why.

            “Stop, Kyra!” says Liz. “I love you.” says Kyra. “I don’t. I’m sorry. You’re gonna have to accept the fact that I’m with Nikki now.” says Liz. “We can be friends still right?” says Kyra. “Of course, we can.” says Liz. “Thanks, Liz; I knew you would understand.” says Kyra. “Right.” says Liz.

After this pretty awkward night, I head to bed and I see a note that Kyra left me. I’m a bit surprised by this.

            Liz,

You know how much you mean to me. I would die for you. I just find you so intriguing and mysterious. You’re so amazing to me and everyone else in my social circle. I wish you would give it a chance. But I can understand that you and Nikki are an item. So, we can be friends forever regardless if we can’t take the next step ahead in the friendship.

                Love, Kyra

I want to profess my love to her, but she has major control issues to fix and she can’t see that. But she understands that I’m with Nikki now not her. We’ll remain friends for life.