Of Course we're a Couple

"And for as homework, you have pages fifty-five till fifty-seven" The teacher lastly said before the bell rang, signalling everyone to go to their next class before lunch. "Hey, Red! Wait up!" Frank called from the other side of the hallway. Gerard stopped and smiled. 

Once Frank caught up, he grabbed Gerard's hand and pecked Gerard's cheek before continuing to walk. "That was a nice hello" Gerard chuckled as Frank smiled. "Fags" A random kid suddenly called out. "Do you have a fucking problem, prick!" Frank said, turning back to the kid that yelled that offensive slur. Just by looking at the kids face he immediately scattered off. 

"And now you know why I go for the bad boys" Gerard said as Frank turned back to the taller boy. "Shut up... anyway, that fucker's an asshole" Frank said as they walked to their next class. 

"Whatever you say, I guess... And also I wanted to ask you something" Gerard started.

"Which is..."

"Are we like... a couple?" Gerard looked at Frank. 

"Of course we are, Red. You thought that me asking you on dates, holding your hand in public, and kissing you whenever I wanted meant that we're just classmates or friends?" Frank smiled, stopping them at a corner. 

"Just asking, you know. Cause' we never really talked about it" Gerard said Frank wrapped his hands around Gerard's waist, pulling their  bodies closer together. 

"Well, does this answer your question?" Frank lastly said before connecting their lips slowly together. Gerard's hands moved up to Frank's face, deepening the kiss. 

"Hmm... you're right" Gerard said through the kiss. "Aren't I always" Frank mumbled back. 

~~~~~

"Hey, where's Mikey?" Gerard and Frank walked over to Ray and Bob which were sitting on a bench outside. "Oh, he texted me. He said that a teacher had to have a quick chat with him cause he didn't do his homework for the third time" Ray explained. 

"Jesus Christ..." Gerard face-palmed. 

"But on an important note.... What's going on here, huh? Do I see Frank and Gerard holding hands.." Ray continued and the two boys blushed. 

"I see you made up" Bob said. "Yep" Frank said, looking at Gerard and smiling. 

"So if I'd asked you to make out, you would?" Ray said, referencing to that night when they played dirty truth or dare. Without even questioning, Frank pulled Gerard into his arms and immediately pressed their lips together in a rough, wet kiss. Ray and Bob cheered and laughed as they saw Mikey coming next to them. 

"Oh god, what the hell?!" Mikey said, seeing the couple in each others faces.. literally. "Get used to it, Mikes" Gerard said, smirking at the shorter, black haired boy. "Lord help me... Though try not to do it so much in front of me... it gets disgusting after a while" Mikey said.