I want to Kill myself for making that Stupid Decision

Gerard walked home with his shattered heart in his hands. He didn't want to think of that so called 'asshole' anymore but he simply couldn't. He loved that idiot. He couldn't just move on from that situation. He kept walking, occasionally wiping off tears that fell from his eyes. He stopped in front of his front door and sighed. 

He needed something. Something that made him feel good again. Then he knew exactly what it was. He went round the corner and bought a packet of cigarettes from a machine that sold them. 

Once he  got back home he walked to his room, knowing that Mikey was with Ray and Bob, and his parents were working late. He was alone at last. 

He sat down on his bed, placing his bag down by his bed as he looked at the packet, eyeing every single warning sign on it. 

"..Fuck.." He sighed to himself, sniffling right after. He eagerly opened the packet and grabbed one of the tubes of Tabaco in his hands. "Fuck, I don't have a lighter" He bit his lip as he stood up and looked around his room. 

He found a pack of matches sitting on his dresser as he lit one up. He sat back down on his bed and stuck the small cylinder in his mouth, lighting the end of it. He put out the match and laid down on his bed, blowing smoke out through his mouth as he coughed to the slightly new but familiar taste and smell.

Suddenly his phone rang. He knew it was Mikey because of the different ringtone he has for him whenever he calls. He picked up his phone and placed it against his ear, saying a quiet "hello"

"Hey, Gee. What you up to?"

"Not much. Just feeling like shit" 

"Umm?... Are you okay, Gee?"

"Fuck no, Mikey!" Gerard shouted as his breath got heavier. 

"Gerard, calm down. Tell me everything"

"Fuck,... I-I just.. Ugh!" Gerard placed a hand over his forehead wanting to and not wanting to explain what happen at the same time.

"Alright, I'm coming over right away, Gee." Mikey ended the call.

--------

"Gee!?" Mikey opened the front door to hear no response. He walked up the stairs to Gerard's room and knocked on the door before peeking slightly through it. "Gee..." He was shocked to see his mess of a brother laying down on his bed in the dark, with a cigarette in his mouth. "Jesus Christ, what happened to you?!" Mikey said, clearly angry but worried for him at the same time.

"You won... you were right" Gerard said, placing the cylinder in between his index and middle finger. 

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" Mikey walked over to Gerard to his eyes as red and puffy as his hair. 

"Frank.. He really is a life ruiner." Gerard sat upright, almost about to cry again. 

"That motherfucker!" Mikey almost ran out of the room before Gerard stopped him. 

"Don't... that's what that piece of shit wants. He wants you to be mad" Gerard spoke, looking down at his lap. 

Mikey nodded as he walked back to Gerard and grabbed the cigarette out of Gerard's fingers, crushing the lit up part against the surface of his nightstand. 

"Talk to me, Gee" 

"He didn't actually like me. He had a plan. He would get with me so he could get back at you. The whole thing we had... i-it was all bullshit and I don't want to think about it" Gerard buried his face in his hands as Mikey pat his back. 

"I told you that he would hurt you, Gee. I get it though. When you think you love someone that much you don't care what other people think. It's okay.... Though.. how did you know?" Mikey asked.

"I heard him and one of his friends talking about me... about the 'plan'." Gerard explained.

"Hm.... Anything else you want me to know before I beat the living shit out of that emo fuck?" 

"One more thing.. stay here" Gerard stood up as he walked to the bathroom and turned on the tap of the sink. He grabbed a cloth and wet it before dabbing it on his neck to take off the concealer he had on earlier. 

Once he was done he placed the cloth on the rim of the sink and turned off the tap. He walked back to his room and waited for Mikey to react. 

"For fuck's sake, don't tell me you did it with him!" Mikey stood up pointing an angry finger at Gerard as his eyes just focused on the purple and red marks on his neck. 

"I did.." Gerard looked down. "How stupid can you possibly be, Gerard!" Mikey facepalmed. 

"Excuse me but when I thought that the guy who I've been crushing over finally wants to have sex with my virgin ass then I took the fucking offer! I was desperate, Mikey.... I know I fucked up and I want to kill myself for making that stupid decision but it has been made... There's nothing I could do about it" Gerard shouted back, almost to the verge of crying again. 

"Just get out, Mikey" Gerard sighed.

"Gee-"

"-Get the fuck out!" Gerard yelled.

After that was just silence. Mikey exited Gerard's room leaving his depressed brother be alone for once.