I Always wanted to do That

(This is smut so just a warning. Enjoy)Frank held onto Gerard's lower back as the kiss deepened. Gerard smiled through the kiss as his hands travelled to Frank's chest. 

"Wait.." Frank mumbled, pulling his lips away from Gerard's. "Yeah.." Gerard innocently said back. 

"Is this gonna lead up to sex?" Frank asked.

 "If you want it to lead up to sex then, yeah... I guess so" Gerard smirked. Frank smiled as he pressed his lips to Gerard's neck as the red haired boy gasped. Frank's hands slid down to Gerard's torso as Gerard took off his denim jacket, placing it on the floor. He took his shirt off and helped Frank out with his. 

"Go on the mattress" Frank panted against Gerard's skin. They both immediately took of their shoes. Gerard nodded as he quickly transferred himself down on the mattress and laid down as Frank crawled on top of him, pinning his arms up at either side of his head. 

Frank attached his lips to Gerard's as he softly moaned. They nibbled and tugged on each other's bottom lip as they smiled. Gerard caught Frank's bottom lip in between his teeth as he released gently, liking the fact that he could feel Frank's lip ring every time they smashed their lips together. 

One of Frank's had moved down his torso to his belt line and down to his crotch as he started palming him through his jeans. 

"You're already getting hard, huh.." Frank whispered into Gerard's ear before biting onto his ear lobe, making Gerard get shivers down his spine as he closed his eyes and formed an 'O' shape with his mouth. 

"S-Stop the teasing, Frank. I want you now" Gerard grabbed Frank's wrist to stop him. Frank smirked as he quickly unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his jeans. Gerard started unbuttoning his until Frank stopped him. 

"I'll do it" Frank said as he started unbuttoning his jeans, pulling down and off of him, leaving him in only his boxers. He pulled his own jeans off of him as he bent down over Gerard.

"Do you have a condom?" Gerard asks, wanting to continue as soon as possible. Frank nodded as he stuffed his hand under the mattress and grabbed the small plastic package. He quickly opened It up and took his underwear off as Gerard smirked to what he was about to feel in him a few seconds later. He put the condom on as he finally took off Gerard's underwear. 

Gerard wrapped his legs around Franks torso, pulling them closer together. "Jesus Christ, you're so fucking hot" Gerard bit on his lower lip as Frank lined himself up to his entrance. Slowly but surely Frank went in. Going faster and faster each time he thrust his himself into Gerard, making him go crazy. 

"Ah!" Gerard loudly moaned throwing his head back onto the pillow, turning Frank on even more.

"You like t-that, Gee" Frank moaned as Gerard stuck his fingernails in Frank's side, definitely leaving marks afterwards. 

"Fuck!" Gerard closed his eyes shut, scratching down Frank's back, making him react to the pain. Frank kept on going, making each thrust even more faster and rougher than the last ones. 

"Fuck, I'm.. c-close" Frank moaned out as Gerard nodded. Frank released everything into the condom as he helped Gerard out by starting to jerk him off. 

"Frankie, I need to-.." He couldn't even finish the sentence over the amount of pleasure that roamed his body. 

"It's okay baby" Frank said, as Gerard released everything onto Frank's hand and his stomach. 

"Are you... okay?" Frank asked, seeing Gerard almost passed out in front of him. Gerard nodded, exhausted to the point where he couldn't eve speak. "Let's get you cleaned up, huh" Frank said, bending down until he met Gerard's face as he caressed his cheek.