The Principal's Office

-in the principal's office-

"So... what happened?" Principal Pratt said, crossing his arms as he looked at the two beaten up boys in front of him. They didn't say anything, they just eyed each other and looked back at the fuming principal.

"The silent treatment... of course.." he sighed, "could one of you just tell me what happened and why every single teacher could hear your rustling outside"

"Well... we had a fight" Gerard said, wiping blood off his lip. "If you could be more specific about what you were fighting about, that would be great" Mr. Pratt said, slowly pushing a box of tissues to Gerard.

"It's probably too graphic..." Frank said, raising an eyebrow. "I don't care. Just tell me" he replied.

"But-"

"-Fine" Gerard interrupted, "Frank and I had sex and I actually like him but instead of being a loyal cunt, he used me and now I want to fucking kill that piece of dog shit!" Gerard turned over to Frank.

"Oh yeah, Gee! Are you sure about that cause' you couldn't stop pleading for my huge fucking di-"

"Language, boys!" Mr. Pratt stopped them. He looked down to his desk and sighed. "Stop... just stop" he continued.

"You asked in the first place" Frank said under his breath, hoping he didn't hear him. "I don't want to know about what you two do in private. I just wanted you guys to figure stuff out between you"

"But.. if you don't figure stuff out then just don't fight. Seriously guys.. someone's gonna get really hurt" He said, looking back at them.

"And I already know who got hurt" Gerard whispered to himself.

"Now... off to class and I don't want to see you two fighting again" he lastly said before the two boys stood up and left.

"Gerard, one last thing" Frank said, looking back at the literal red head. "What the fuck do you want?" Gerard rolled his eyes. "Just to let you know that you look so fucking hot with a bleeding lip" Frank smirked.

"Fuck off" Gerard said trailing off to his classroom. 

~~~~~~

"Umm.. Gerard, you okay?" Mikey said as he walked into Gerard's room just minutes after they got home. "He's such a fucking asshole" Gerard said to himself as he laid down on his bed, not even acknowledging Mikey coming in. "Ugh, is this about Frank again?" Mikey crossed his arms. 

"Isn't everything about Frank" Gerard looked up at Mikey. 

"Hey, calm down... and what happened to your... face?" Mikey saw all the bruises and dried up blood from the fight. "We had a fight.. nothing big" Gerard stood up, heading over to Mikey. "okay, this is getting too much. You guys need to figure out everything. It's getting out of hand" Mikey said.

"Ugh... whatever" Gerard sighed as Mikey shook his head and left. 

~~~~~

"Hey, Ray" Mikey said once he saw Ray in his usual spot, next to his locker as he talked to Bob. "Hey.. where's Gerard?" Ray said, seeing Mikey rush up to them. 

"He had to go to class early" Mikey said, crossing his arms. "What happened? You seem... worried..." Ray pointed out. 

"It's about Gerard. He can't stop bitching about Frank. It's getting annoying" 

"Oh, yeah. I heard that they had a big fight yesterday outside. Is it true?" Bob said as Mikey nodded. 

"He's such a prick" Ray said looking up to suddenly see Frank walking towards them. "Oh shit, guys. He has a black eye. Gerard really beat the shit out of him" Ray said, seeing Frank trying to cover his face as everyone looked at him and pointed or whispered to their friends. 

"Jesus Christ, I never knew he went that hard on him" Mikey said, his eyes widening. Frank pulled his hood up and walked past, leaving Mikey an angry look.

"Fuck... what did you do Gerard..." Mikey whispered to himself. 

(Sorry that this was like a really shit chapter)