I couldn't let that Go

"Goodnight, Gee" Mikey shouted from his room at Gerard. "Night" Gerard said back, about to go to his bedroom but stopped. "Oh, Mikey.. do you know if mum and dad are asleep?" He asked, peeking his head into Mikey's room. "Yeah, I guess. They went to bed an hour ago. They're probably asleep" Mikey said, taking off his shirt as he got in the covers. 

"Okay, thanks. Sweet dreams, Mikes" Gerard chuckled as he closed the door to his room. A smirk appeared on his face, knowing what was gonna happen next. He went into his room and locked the door as he opened up his wardrobe. "Hmm... something black for sure..." Gerard thought to himself as he flipped through his clothes to find an Iron Maiden shirt. He picked that out and placed it on his bed, along with black skinny jeans and a black denim jacket. 

He put everything on. Then arranging his hair in the mirror and tying the shoe laces of his converse. He sat down on his bed. Just waiting. Waiting for the moment you only see in movies. When the guy taps the girls window so they could have their first kiss. Gerard wanted that so badly. He never actually liked someone as much as he liked Frank. Frank was special. Yes, he was kind of the typical bad boy but Gerard liked that. 

How he absentmindedly keeps smoking his cigarette in class. Not giving a shit about the people around him. How his dark raven black hair falls in front of his face. How his tattoos covered his pale skin. Each one having it's own meaning. He especially liked the scorpion tattoo on his neck. And don't even get him started on how he sways his hips ever so slightly when he walks. He glances at the time, seeing it was 12:30. He frowned. 

He kind of knew that all of this was just in his head. That maybe he was just joking. Or that he just forgot cause he wasn't planning on doing anything with him. Gerard sighed as he laid down on his bed. Suddenly he got a text. It was Frank.

From: Frank

I've been throwing rocks at your window for the past five minutes, Gee. Come down!

Gerard turned red as he got up and looked through his window to see Frank annoyed on the ground floor, waiting for him to come down. Gerard smiled as he let out a small chuckle. He grabbed his phone and quietly unlocked his bedroom door. He sneaked down the stairs, trying to be as quiet as possible not to wake up his parents nor Mikey. 

Once he successfully opened the front door and closed back up he ran over to Frank with a wide smile on his face. "Finally" Frank said, crossing his arms. "Sorry, I didn't hear anything. I literally just thought you were lost and waited for you to ask me for instructions to my house" Gerard chuckled and so did Frank. "I knew where you lived. Your brother, remember?" He said as Gerard nodded, knowing exactly was he was talking about. 

Gerard followed Frank to his car as he started driving. "So, where do you live?" Gerard asked as Frank kept his eyes on the road. "In the south" Frank continued as he stopped at a red light. "Then why are we driving north?" Gerard asked, confused. "Oh.. well, I kind of lied about where we're going" Frank smirked as Gerard furrowed his eyebrows.

"Hmm?"

"We're not going to my house.. I'm gonna take you to this place I go when I'm bored. It has couches, food, everything you need. It's cool, don't worry" He smiled.

Once they got there, they both got out of the car. Gerard was still confused about where he was going to take him but he trusted him enough to follow him. Gerard followed Frank to a small building in the middle of nowhere. Literally. There weren't any other cars driving or parked. It was silent.. too silent.. and no living soul was running around there. 

They stopped in front of this small cabin as Frank opened the lock and the door swung open. "This is the place" Frank smiled as Gerard walked in. It was.. beautiful. The room was painted in a beautiful red colour and there was a mini fridge with a TV and everything. There was a desk with books on it and a desk chair tucked in. There was a couch with decorative pillows placed on it and a mattress on the floor with sheets and a pillow.

"Wow..." Gerard spoke, hanging his mouth open out of astonishment. "Cool right?" Frank said, closing the door back up as Gerard nodded. "How did you get this place?" Gerard asked, sitting down on the cosy couch. "My parents were insanely poor when they had me and this was once my house. And then at eight years old, they split up cause it wasn't working with both them. They completely deserted this place when my mum moved back to California and my dad married my filthy rich step mother and we got a new house" Frank sat down next to Gerard. 

"Oh... And then you juts come here whenever you feel like?" Gerard asked, smiling. "Yep. It's how I started Gee. I couldn't let that go" Frank smiled, looking directly into Gerard's eyes. That was the moment. That was the right time to do it. 

"Come on, Gerard. Lean in slowly and kiss him. He's practically asking for it" Gerard thought as he leant in and attached his lips to Frank's.