I'll Tap on your Window

"Gee! Where the hell is the other controller!" Mikey yelled as he started flipping over the soft pillows and sheets of his bed. "I checked my room and I found nothing!" Gerard yelled back. That night was boys night. They usually have boys night every week to have a little relaxing and fun time together when their parents are away. They decided on playing some video games but they couldn't find the other controller.

"Shit.... check in the living room! I think we might have left it there last time!" Mikey shouted to his brother as he ran down the stairs to their living room. He scanned the whole area tying to find the controller when he finally found it laying on the kitchen counter for some reason. "Mikes, I found it!" Gerard yelled back as he grabbed the piece of plastic and ran up the stairs again. "Finally" he sighed as Gerard handed him the controller.

"Where was it?" Mikey asked as they both sat down on Mikey's bed, ready to play the video game. "On the kitchen counter" Gerard said as Mikey pressed play. They played for a solid 3 hours before they got tired and wanted to do something else. "Alright, alright you win..." Mikey said as he threw the controller on his bed.

"Hell yeah, I did! You were off by like 6 points. No wonder I won" Gerard smiled as he walked over to the tv and switched it off. "We get it, Gee. You're always better than me. We've heard it enough times already" Mikey frowned as Gerard still rubbed in the fact that he won. "What now?" Mikey asked as they both stood up. "I have an idea" Gerard smirked as he ran off to his room. He walked over to his nightstand and opened up the last drawer.

"What's that?" Mikey said as Gerard pulled out a small box. "Hair dye?.... really?..." Mikey crossed his arms. "Okay, mum and dad know about this so don't worry. I always wanted to dye my hair red and since now we have the time, you could dye my hair for me..." he asked, showing a smile as Mikey sighed. "Fine... go to the bathroom" Mikey said as he went to the bathroom leaving Gerard with a smile on his face.

~~~~~

The two brothers walked into school and all eyes were looking at the red mess on top of Gerard's head. "First the clothes... now this" Ray said as they walked up to him. "I quite like it actually" Bob smiled, messing up Gerard's hair. "Thanks, Bob.... you know, I just wanted something new" Gerard slightly lied. "Umm.. Gee. Is this all for Frank?" Ray whispered as Gerard gulped, arranging his letter jacket. "Well... umm....-"

"-it is Ray. He likes Frank" Mikey cut Gerard off. "You like Frank Iero... are you fucking mentally deficient?!" Ray yelled-whispered. "Wasn't it obvious. I always see him flirt with Frank. From laughing at everything he says, even if it's not a joke, to you always blushing when he even passes you" Bob said, crossing his arms. "Oh god, Gee.... you're making a big fucking mistake, just remember that" Ray said, rolling his eyes. "I'm not, Ray. He's a nice guy. People are just scared of him because of his style. Once you get to know the guy, he's amazing" Gerard swooned. Being next to Frank was his form of paradise and no one understood why.

"I have to go. Frank told me to meet him in class early" Gerard said, walking away from his group to meet his crush. He knocked on the classroom door to find Frank sitting down on the teachers desk with his phone in his hand. "About fucking-.... time.." Frank looked up seeing Gerard's hair. "What the hell happened to the old Gerard Way we know and love?" Frank said, surprised. "Well, he's gone. The new one just came in town. All I need now is a tattoo" Gerard blushed as he walked up to Frank. "Hah, I like it, Red" he said, scuffing up Gerard's hair as he giggled.

"So, I was wondering if today night we could hang out at my house?" Frank crossed his arms. "My parents don't let me go out after dark.. sorry, Frank" Gerard frowned. "Then you just have to sneak out then.." Frank smirked. "Umm..." Gerard furrowed his eyebrows.

"Midnight, I'll come over to yours and I'll tap on your window"

Gerard smiled, nodding to what Frank suggested. Gerard couldn't help but bite his lip to what Frank maybe wanted out of this visit. "Great... don't tell anyone, Red" Frank winked as the bell rang.