Mikey's brother

"Oh god..." Gerard said, feeling very unsafe. "Just ignore him, Gee. You should probably go to class now" Mikey said as he handed Gerard his class schedule. Once he bell rang, Gerard walked to his first class. English. He walked into the class, feeling sweat already build up on his forehead. "Everyone take a seat" The teacher said as she walked in the room. Gerard and the other students sat down as the teacher stepped in front of the class. "today we have a new student" She started. Gerard hated when teachers do that. He thought it was pointless and no one needed to know.

"Gerard Way. Could you come up here?" she said, smiling. Gerard unwillingly walked up to where she was and looked at the whole class. "So, can you introduce yourself to the whole class" She said as Gerard played with his fingers. "Umm.. Hi.. m-my name is Gerard Way... I-I'm Mikey Way's older brother.... ummm,.. and yeah" He awkwardly said, turning redder and redder after every sentence. Suddenly the door swung wide open. "Frank Iero.. you're late. again" She said, crossing her arms.

"My apologies, teach..." Frank widely smiled as he walked in and sat down at the back of the classroom, dropped his cigarette down on the ground as he stepped on it. "Sorry about that, Gerard. Take a seat" she said, as Gerard did what she told him. The only seat that was available was the one in front of Frank which left Gerard no choice. Once he sat down, he could feel Frank smirking at him. 

As the lesson went on, they had a few minutes at the end of the lesson to continue dome work. Gerard had nothing better to do so he got out one of his comics from his backpack. Once the bell rang, everyone stood up except Gerard. He was reading the last paragraph of the final page. "Well, look at what we got here.." Frank suddenly spoke as he grabbed Gerard's comic from his hand. "Hey! Give it back!" Gerard said as he tried to reach for it. 

"Hmm... 'Eternity girl'..., that's interesting" He said as he read the title. Suddenly Gerard took it out of his hands and started walking towards his desk again. "Hey, no need to be rough, new kid" Frank teased as he stood next to him. Gerard didn't speak, he just kept on packing. "What's your name, weirdo?" Frank said, placing his hands in his pockets. Gerard just wore his backpack and started walking to the door. 

"Hey! wait.." Frank yelled as he grabbed Gerard's shoulder and turned him round. Once their eyes met time stopped. Gerard's brown chocolate eyes stared right into Frank's green/hazelnut ones. "I-I'm Gerard. Mikey's older brother" Gerard gulped.

"You're Mikey's older brother?" Frank said, his face turning white. Gerard nodded as furrowed his eyebrows. "Fuck" Frank said, walking out of the classroom, pushing Gerard on the way out.