See you Around

"Mind your head" Frank said, opening his car door to the drunk red haired boy beside him. Gerard went in, as Frank closed the door and went over to the other side. He opened the door  and got in, started the car and driving off. "I-I'll text.. Mikey" Gerard rubbed his eyes as he got out his phone. 

I going to Frank's house. We made upp  Gerard drunkenly texted. 

Oh god... fine. Just text me back if something happens

Gerard put his phone back into his pocket and looked at Frank. He smirked and snaked his hand to Frank's belt. "What are you doing?" Frank said, drifting slight attention to Gerard. "Just... keep driving" Gerard said, unbuckling his belt with one hand. "Gee, stop.." Frank said continuing to drive. 

But Gerard didn't listen. He just kept on unzipping his jeans, down to his underwear. "Gerard, stop!... You're really drunk okay. I don't want you to do something you'll probably regret." Frank grabbed Gerard's wrist to stop him. "...Fine..." Gerard said, frowning slightly. 

~~~~~~

"Jesus Christ, Gerard, be careful" Frank said as Gerard tripped on his own feet whilst going into his house. "Wait... A-Are your parents home?" Gerard whispered as Frank helped him walk up the stairs and into his room. "No, they're out. They won't be here for a few days cause of work" Frank said, helping Gerard sit down on his bed. "Ohhh...." Gerard said, slightly chuckling. 

"You really need to get some rest"

"But I'm not tired... I just want to have sex with you" Gerard said, gripping Frank's hips and pulling him closer. 

"No... Gerard, no. You need to sleep. You're eyes are all red and you really spell like alcohol" Frank giggled, bending over to be face to face with Gerard. 

"Alright..." Gerard said. Frank smiled and helped to lay him down. He took his shoes off for him and tucked him into bed. "Do you sleep with a shirt on?" Frank softly asked as Gerard shook his head. Frank gripped the hem of Gerard's sweater and took it off for him, placing it down on the floor next to him, to reveal Gerard's pale chest. 

"Goodnight, Red" Frank said, making Gerard smile. "Night, Frankie" Gerard said as Frank placed a small kiss onto Gerard's lips. With that, he immediately drifted off to sleep. Frank smiled at himself and went over to the other side of the bed, changing into his boxers only as he got in next to Gerard and wrapped an arm around the taller boy, placing small kisses at the back of his neck. 

~~~~~~

Gerard suddenly woke up, feeling like shit from all the drinks he had yesterday. He noticed Frank, still asleep, cuddling up to him. "Did we fuck the other night?"  Gerard thought, noticing that they were both shirtless. That's when he felt it. All the alcohol going up his throat as he started to get dizzy. He immediately got up and ran to the bathroom which was in Frank's room. He got down on his knees and threw up. He just vomited right into the toilet that was there, definitely waking up Frank. 

"Mmm... Gerard?..." Frank groaned as he heard Gerard grunting. He rubbed his eyes and saw the red head finishing up on what he was doing. "Oh god, are you okay?" Frank said, immediately standing up and walking over to Gerard. "Y-Yeah, I'm good" Gerard managed to get out. 

"I'll get you some water. Hang in there" Frank said, quickly going downstairs to get him a bottle of water. When he got back, he found Gerard sitting against the wall, looking much paler than before. 

"Here" Frank said, handing him the bottle of water as he sat down next to him. "Thanks.... w-what day is it, anyway?" Gerard opened the bottle of water and started drinking. "Saturday" Frank said, running his fingers through Gerard's hair to fix it. "Oh god,.. I thought we had school.... Frank, did we have sex yesterday?" Gerard said, rubbing his eyes.

"Nope, you passed out. Anyway, I didn't want you to unconsciously have sex with me and then have you regret it later... Oh yeah, also your phone kept buzzing like crazy last night" Frank stood up, getting Gerard's phone and handing it to him. It was Mikey. He kept on texting him the whole night because he was worried about him. 

Hey, Gee did you get to Frank's place???

You okay? 

Heellllooooo 

Gerard, respond

I'm worried about you... you good?

Get home immediately when you see this. Mum and dad are worried, Gee

"Oh god... It's Mikey. He wants me to get home. Even my parents are worried about me" Gerard said, standing up, still feeling dizzy. "Oh.. okay, then" Frank said, putting on some sweatpants that he found on the floor and grabbing Gerard's sweater along the way. "Thanks for all of this by the way" Gerard smiled, putting on his sweater. 

"Any time" Frank smiled back. Gerard quickly put his converse back on and started to head out. "Umm.. Gerard? One last thing" Frank said, stopping him. "Yeah?" Gerard turned back to him, almost opening the door. "I know this sounds like.. super fucking cheesy but, do you.. wanna go out for a coffee or something tomorrow?" Frank walked up to Gerard. 

"I would love that" Gerard widely smiled. Suddenly Frank grabbed Gerard's face and pressed their lips together into a sweet, soft kiss. "See you around, yeah?" Frank said, once they detached their lips. "Yeah" Gerard quietly said before leaving.