I'm Sorry. For Everything.

(It's quite a long chapter so be ready and I'm pretty proud of it so enjoy) 

//- four weeks later -// 

"Gerard! Wait up!" Gerard heard behind his shoulder. He turned round seeing one of his classmates, Awsten, run up to him. "Hey, Awsten" Gerard smiled. "Hey, so I'm having a party at my house later, wanna join?" He smiled.

"Hmm... Should I bring Mikey too?" 

"Nah, it's fine. I already asked him"

"And what did he say?"

"He said he's going. Come on, Gee. It's gonna be awesome. There's gonna be music, dancing, booze, everything" Awsten smirked. 

"Alright then" 

"Cool. See you there" Awsten happily said, walking off and out the entrance. 

~~~~~

"Why did you think he wanted to invite us?" Mikey said as he looked in the mirror and fixed his hair. "Don't know, Mikes. He's just nice, you know" Gerard said, putting on his converse and tying his shoe laces. "I guess. I never talked to him though. I didn't even know that he knew my name" Mikey chuckled and so did Gerard. "He's cool though, don't worry... Anyway, you ready?" Gerard said, standing up from his bed as Mikey had his final look in the mirror and left. 

They took the bus to Awsten's house and knocked on the door once they arrived. "Gerard, Mikey great to see you" Awsten smiled, holding a red solo cup in his hand. He let them in and there was music, booze and a fuck ton of people. The only source of light was the PAR lights which were shining at everyone from the ground. You could hardly recognize a face. 

"Help yourselves to some drinks, guys" Awsten said over the music. "Thanks!" Gerard said, trying to be loud enough so Awsten could hear him. Awsten smiled and left them be. 

They bought grabbed a cup and poured some alcohol into them even though it was slightly illegal for them to be drinking at their age. "So, who do you think is here?" Mikey said into Gerard's ear. "Let me see... umm... There's Pete, Brendon... Oh, there's Ray and Bob too" Gerard said back. "Where?!" Mikey smiled. 

"At the back corner" Gerard pointed to their direction as Mikey gave him a look of 'Can I hang out and talk to them instead of you?' and Gerard nodded. "Thanks, big bro" Mikey messed up Gerard's hair as he ran to them. 

"Hmm.. who else do I know... Well, there is Awsten I can talk to but he's having a conversation with Otto and Geoff.." Gerard thought, taking a gulp of his drink. He looked around more. "There's Patrick, Frank... WAIT WHAT?!" He choked on his drink as he looked up to see the shorter, black haired guy just a few feet away from him.

He quickly wiped off the spilt liquid around his lips with his sleeve. He hadn't talked to Frank in ages and he never seen him in his classes anymore after the fight. If he talked to him, stuff was gonna go down and another battle would happen for sure. He didn't want him to notice he was here so he quickly ran off to another part of the house hoping he didn't realize. 

~~~~

"Hey Gee" Mikey said along side Ray and Bob, a few drinks after. "Hey" He said, slightly tipsy. "So, Awsten suggested to play a quick game of dirty truth or dare with Geoff, Otto and us if you wanna join. They're in that corner there" Ray smiled. "Yeah sure" Gerard smiled back. The four guys went over to the others and greeted each other. "Where's Awsten?" Gerard asked, noticing one of the members missing. 

"He went to get Frank right over there" Geoff said, pointing to them. "Fuck"  Gerard thought when he actually said, "G-Great". A few seconds later, Awsten came back with Frank.