31 | Fate

Song - Bring me to life

***********

Her pov

I feel someone shaking me harshly causing me to open my eyes but quickly shut it because of the sunrays of the sun entering my room through the window. I couldn't understand a thing but i could hear the voices. It felt all mixed up.

I try to remember what happened then i remember that we all went to the beach then came home late at night and quickly went to sleep.

That means...today is the day?

It's not today, is it? I quickly open my eyes, not caring about the bright light hurting my eyes.

It is today, Tzu. Sana smiles sadly at me before i run a hand through my messy hairs.

Get ready, we don't have much time. Mingyu says, he wants to end this as soon as he can but he's waiting for you to get ready. Jiyeon tells me, giving me a glare before leaving the room.

She thinks something bad will happen to mingyu and wants me to stop him from doing so.

I lazily get up, throwing the sheets away from my body. I choose my clothes before taking a towel and entering the washroom.

I close the door before turning the shower on. The cold water felt like freezing but after i adjusted to it, it felt heavenly. Not like most people, i prefer cold bath then hot bath. I don't know, i just feel more comfortable.

After doing my normal bath routine, i grab the towel and dry myself before wearing the clothes i brought which is white skinny jeans and Jungkook's oversized black t-shirt.

I dry my hairs as i unlock the door and leave the washroom. Throwing the towel somewhere in the room, i find jungkook and Sana playing with aera on the bed but i catch their attention.

You can't wear this. You should wear what you wore the day you met past me. Jungkook says getting up and taking a look of me before biting his lips.

But for sure you look hot. I roll my eyes at his remark.

Do you honestly think, i remember what i wore in my past life? I state sarcastically.

Let her wear this. It doesn't matter, it shouldn't matter. Sana says getting up with aera in her arms. She hands me aera in my arms as i kiss my princess on her forehead.

Come out, guys.

Jimin yells from outside as we all walk into the hall to see everyone gathered in the middle.

Mingyu, you sure, you want to do this? Mark asks mingyu and mingyu doesn't even hesitate to nod but he sure does nod while looking at lisa.

Tzuyu, first of all, Jackson will lead you to kookie from there, you have to bring him to the exact place where he died then point the fake gun at him, shoot him with it and just then mingyu will actually shoot him from behind you, clear? Taehyung finishes explaining and we all nod.

But wait, he should be proposing me while i ki--act like, i'll kill him because that's what really happened in the past. We can't just change it. What if something happens with our memories or something changes. I say worried if something went wrong though, i know, it would at some point.

I'll handle that. Jackson says making all heads turn towards him. I give him a little unsure nod.

•••

I'll be right here. Jungkook says standing beside the mirror and i nod before i wrap my hands around him.

I felt like i was in heaven, but i knew that i had to break off but I really couldn't so he did.

I wave to the others before i take a deep sigh and mingyu looks at me before he nods at me.

Wait, i'll come with you guys. Out of the blue, lisa says causing all of us to stare at her in disbelief.

Okay.

Mingyu says before he touches the mirror and his hand goes inside the mirror before his whole body enters the mirror and he was no longer standing in front of us.

Come fast! His voices shouts from the other side.

Then Jackson was the one to go then lisa and finally it was my turn. I look at everyone for the last time and see jungkook smiling and nodding at me with aera in his arms. I pass my hands through it before i close my eyes and enter my whole body inside the mirror.

When i feel myself being touched by the air, i open my eyes to find myself in the same place that i used to see in my visions.

You both have the gun, right? Lisa asks me and Mingyu and we both nod.

Lisa and Mingyu, wait here. We both will come soon and don't go anywhere, okay? I say to both of them and they nod before Jackson starts to lead me to the familiar place.
When we reach the house, all the memories comes flushing back.

Stay outside, i'll tell him that, a girl is here to meet him. Jackson tells me and i nod but before he could enter, i stop him.

How will he get the idea to propose me? I ask him and he just smiles.

I'll tell him that he was saying that he was going to propose you the next time, he sees you. Jackson smirks at his dumb idea and i roll my eyes.

And he will believe you? I ask sarcastically.

He will, he isn't in his right mind yet, so, he will. That's all what Jackson says before opening the door and leaving me alone outside.

I look around the place and all around, little yet simple memories lingers in my head causing a little smile to form on my face.

But was i ready to kill jungkook? I mean the past Jungkook? But at last, they both are the same person, aren't they?

Kookie died, so jungkook was born and if he doesn't die then jungkook will. Is that what the fate planned for them?

If one has to stay alive, the other has to die?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!
My exams are finally over.
And i am really sorry for not updating
frequently.
I''ll MAYBE updating again today as a fill in for the days, i didn't.
And yeah, the next chapter or the chapter after the next chapter might be the end of this book.
Love ya❤❤