10 | He Stops Me

Song - Reset

********

His pov

That coward went inside the flowershop and acts like he is Searching for something and i watch from outside. The store has glass covering so i was able to see him properly.

I saw Tzuyu going towards Myungsoo. She hasn't seen him yet and neither has Myungsoo.

She is coming, bump into her. I say and he starts to walk. So the scene was tzuyu was going across Myungsoo and Myungsoo was going straight. Tzuyu bumped into him.

Drop ur book. His book dropped just as i said this. They both smile at each other then bent down to take the book and their head connects. Myungsoo wince in pain and tzuyu gets the book then look at him and giggle. They both stands up.

Did she ever giggled like that with me? Huh?

Shut up mind.

Oh! nerd, u? Wasn't expecting to see u so soon. I heard her say through the mic that is Myungsoo wearing.

Same here. Looks like fate is playing a game. I say and he copies me.

Uhh..m so sorry, u know long time habit. Sor---

No,no! Even nerd sounds sexy from ur mouth. And there! Right there, u have it! If i could go inside and slap him right across the face, i would.

But how come u r here? Tzuyu asks ignoring the stupidity he just did.

Having a break. I was passing by here so i saw this flowershop so i thought why not check it out. Without my help too he can talk. I'm proud of him. *Smirks*

Wat r u doing here? He asked

I love spending time here. It's quite and peaceful. She says. I remember when i took tzuyu to a flowershop, she walked everywhere in the shop and smelled every flower. When i told her "let's go home" she whined like a baby and told me to go ahead and get the car. I sat inside the car for more than one hour and she came with more than ten flowers.

I face palm remembering this.

U like flowers? She asks

Like flowers? I love flowers. I speak and he says in the same tune.

Then tzuyu looks at the book and reads the name, the smile on her face slowly fades.

U like this book? "I'll be right there"? She ask looking at it.

I like it? I love it. He isn't bad in acting. That's why he had done a lot of shows before. Well, Something's up with her. That book. There's something in that book. And i want to know it. I will know it.

~•~•~•~•~

Sana's pov

Hani unnie told us about why bts is living in front of our house and why r they here.

Guys. I know it's stup----

U r saying, u guys r trying to make tzuyu fall for myungsoo!? Jiyeon ask immediately. She looks different right now. Not that cute, sweet girl.

Yeah and now i want u guys to make tzuyu and Jungkook fall in love. Hani unnie says and jiyeon stands up slamming the table.

Love isn't a game. She says before walking. Taehyung grabs her hand and makes her stop.

Sit. He says with a glare but he didn't know i was already glaring at him.

How dare he!?

Jiyeon sits down and sighs.

Fine, we'll help u but- sowon pauses as if she is about to blast a big bomb. -tell us, why did bts lost contact with us?

The silence was serious. No one dared to speak. Sowon is mostly a sarcastic and fun person but whenever she is serious, no one dares to deny her and the point is jimin and taehyung knows this very well since they both were close with her.

We can't tel--- jimin cuts hani unnie.

While coming from the promotion to our dorm in mexico...we met an Accident. Hani unnie looks at jimin like she saw a ghost.

By accident, we meant the accident which involves car crashing. There was a speed breaker on the road, it was night so it wasn't clear. The speed was more than 100 and then.... Taehyung starts shaking.

The car turned around three times. He whispers.

They all could have died, but look they r alive. U should be happy and not question them. Hani unnie says with anger in her eyes.

Taehyung could have died. The words rang in my mind like a song on replay.

We can't tell u anything more than this...just help us. Jimin says

I look down at my feet. He could have died. He could have been gone. I could have never seen his face again. The pain in my chest is real. My throat became dry. My hands are shaking. No, i am shaking yet i look down and force myself not to shake. My eyes burns from the tears that are threatening to fall down.

My taehyung could have been gone.

I curl my hands into fist and with full force i put all my weight on my thighs trying to resist watever he went through.

We'll help u. Jiyeon says

Yeah...but why didn't u guys contacted us after recovering? Mina asks, i look up to search for the answer.

We'll tell u when the right time comes. Jimin says looking at mina and mina looks away. I felt a gaze on me. It was taehyung. I look at him then look down again feeling the pain in my chest.

He isn't dead sana. He is in front of u. He is all good. His condition can't be anymore good. He is in front of u, stupid. Happy. Without u. He went through a lot but couldn't he just call u once? A text? He could have just said "something bad happened". U would have understood but he didn't. He decides to ignore u.

He decides to leave u.

That is it. I stood up without glancing at anyone, i walk away. Once, i am out of that cafe, i breathe heavily.
I walk and walk and I will walk until i reach home. So called home.

Then he stops me.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So much of drama
*Face palms*
So? Here it is! The accident!
No more doubts?
If there r, kindly ask me.
Love ya❤❤