21 | How Long?

Song - Pieces

*******

Her pov

W-wat just happened? I ask as we both stare at his hands.

He looks up at the same time i did, we share a shocked glance before looking down again.

Are you okay? I asks him and he nods.

H-how can that happen? I mean, it's not possible! It------- he cuts me,

Yeah, reincarnation is not possible, right? Knowing who and what you were in your past life is not possible, getting trapped in the middle of time travel is seriously not possible, right? He mocks and i roll my eyes.

Feeling what someone else is feeling, is not possible. I immediately look up. How does he know?

H-how.... I stop and look down at the grass.

I know. That's all what he says.

But, jungkook, everything that had happened to us, it happened for a reason. This too must have a reason. I state the fact.

Reincarnation, it happened because we didn't have a chance to be together in our past life. Getting trapped in the middle of time travel was because, i was getting a chance to go back in time but things went wrong.

And most importantly, when i came back from the wormhole, i realised, that we all became much more closer. Before, lisa and i were bitter but after i came back, it was another chance for us. For all of us to be together. And we took it.

And then we threw it.

We should go home...twice will come back later, what you say? He asks me hesitatingly and i nod.

He walks in front of me and i walk behind him, he turns around.

U can walk beside me...u know... He turns around again, i watch his back as i repeat his words in my head.

Should i?

Should i not?

Should i?

Should i n-----

I stop in my tracks as Jungkook was no longer in front of me, within a second, he was again in front of me. He kept on walking as i watch his legs, sometimes his hands and sometimes his whole body disappear right in front of my eyes for one second before becoming normal.

What the hell is happening?

Is he a ghost?

Is he dead?

I run towards him since he was sooo far away from me. He kept walking as i reached him. He stops and stares at me who is panting hard.

S-something is wrong with you. I was behind you and i saw your body become invisible. I pant.

What?

Yes. What is happening to him? Does he have a superpower??!!

He sits on his bike, wearing his helmet, i do the same as we take off.

About the marriage thing, i am sorry. I didn't wanted the rumour of our break up to spread. He explains and I don't respond with any action. My head is filled with the things that happened to him today.

I don't realise when we get home, the bike stops and the air stops hitting my body making it feel heavy again. I get off first.

Come in. I say before knocking on the door. Jackson oppa opens and stares at me then his eyes flicks to jungkook who walks and stands behind me. To my surprise, Jackson looked worried. Worried about something, well it seemed like he was worried about Jungkook because he looks up and down his body before walking inside.

We both get in and i close the door before walking inside, i sit on the couch and jungkook sits on the couch beside me.

W-what's the month today? I look at Jackson like he lost his mind before answering.

May.

W-what about date? He asks me.

Check your phone instead of asking, you stupid! I yell at him, frustrated.

Right.... He lost his mind. I am sure. So sure.

So... Jungkook starts as we lock our eyes. I stare at him shamelessly, his face is the same, nothing changed, he is just the same. I look away.

W-where is jiyeon? I ask getting out of the situation i got in with jungkook. Jungkook coughs before looking here and there but not at me.

I-urm-don't know? It sounded more like a question.

Wat about sana?

She was here? Oh my, oh my, what did he ate?

Where were you? I ask him.

Somewhere...? Again it sounded more like a question. I glare at him as he moves uncomfortably in the kitchen and drinks water.

Hey! You back!? The door opened revealing a worried sana, she was hiding something behind her, more like someone.

Kim Taehyung.

My so called ex best friend.

I roll my eyes at his sight.

I saw the news. It was about you both...you are getting married? Sana says and Jackson chokes on water.

No. I reply calmly.

Where were you? Sana asks Jackson as he plops on the couch i am sitting at.

Nowhere. He replies.

You were out for whole two hours. She states and shock is the expression jackson has. He coughs.

I-i'll be right b-back. He says getting up and running upstairs and entering mina's room.

What the hell is happening? I shout getting up.

Why are you two together? I ask sana and Taehyung.

What is happening with you? I ask jungkook referring to his invisible thingy.

And what is wrong with him!? I yell loud enough so that jackson can hear upstairs.

One minute of silence. Two minutes of silence. Three m-----

Let's eat something. Taehyung says walking towards the kitchen with sana following him while nodding. I look at jungkook to see him staring back at me.

Now that i am looking at him, it feels like a dream. Nothing is real, what if i sleep then when i wake up, everything that happened was just a dream?

Where is jiyeon? I ask sana setting myself free from his gaze.

Oh, she went out. She had some unknown work. She says helping taehyung. I could feel jungkook burning a hole on my face, he stands up and i turn my head towards him.

I'll go ask Jackson if he wants to eat... He says and i nod just too quickly. Jungkook walks upstairs.

Aera is upstairs, you stupid!!!

Jungkook!!!! No! U can't go up! Sto----

How long do you plan do hide my daughter from me?

Pained.

That is only one emotion that was laced with his voice.

How long, Tzuyu?

How long?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!
HOW YA DOING?
Love ya❤❤