01 | Jeon/ Chou Ae-ra

Song - Slipped Away

******

His pov

And the award goes to Mr. Jeon Jungkook! Everyone started clapping as i made my way towards the stage.

First of all, thank you to-----

*Ring Ring*

My hand reaches out for the phone with my eyes still closed.

Hello?

Get up man. Taehyung yelled

U should be here, i'm getting an award! I said

U r dreaming. He replied as i quickly opened my eyes and everything that happened a while ago became a dream.

U should die. I told taehyung while he barged into my room and i cutted the call.

R u in a good mood? Taehyung asked me

Nope, u just broke my dream. I replied

Cool, well i have a bad news for u.

Wat? Wat is it? I asked as taehyung walked towards me and slipped. His butt hit the ground hard and i laughed my ass off.

Look at u!! I spoke while laughing

Let me tell u the bad news bro. He said rubbing his butt

A notice came today morning. He showed me a paper.

Of Tzuyu's lawyer. And that silenced me.

Tzuyu?

We r over.

It's been 1 year since our divorce. No one knew we were secretly married but they knew we were officially engaged. She left me. I don't hate her or anything but she left me.
Many time one thought pops up in my mind.

Do i still love her?

I always shrug this thought off my mind before letting me answer, that way i really don't know if i love her or not.

A year ago, Mr Jeon Jungkook and Ms. Chou Tzuyu had divorced. Taehyung started reading the notice.

The court has declared that every month on the 1st, the husband Jeon Jungkook will send a cheque of 30,000 won as alimony to his wife, Chou Tzuyu. But even after a year, Jeon Jungkook has not sent even a single check of alimony to Chou Tzuyu. He paused and looked at me with a "r u serious?" Look

Wat? I forgot! Plus, why would i want to waste my money on her? I'm not gonna waste any of my money! Get that!? I yelled

Because of Jeon Jungkook's carelessness, he had to undergo Tremendous, financial, physical and mental stress. Because it has been proved that Chou Tzuyu, Can't depend of Jeon Jungkook every month, so she wants a one time settlement of 500,000 won as an alimony from Jeon Jungkook. U have one month to repay the settlement. He then tossed the paper into the dustbin.

End it, give her the money and free urself from it. Taehyung said

As if our manager will let us, right? After all the financial lost we have, right? I asked

*Knock Knock*

The door opened revealing Hani Noona from EXID, she was present that day when that incident happened. She is the only one who knew about it after our manager and of course Bts because it happened with everyone in bts.

Wat is it? She asked as taehyung pointed at the dustbin. She took it out from the dustbin.

Noona, that was gross. I spoke

But it is clean. U guys have no waste. She replied

Uhh ohh. When does Ur manager will tell the media? U know, right, That after so much of loss, he can't spend money right now. She spoke and me and taehyung exchanged glances.
There was a moment of silence.

Wat's~---- jimin barged in the room but before completing his sentences, hani noona grabbed his collar and leaded him out the door with herself.

Tzuyu, why in the world would u need money for!?

Her pov

Woahh, the room is super big! Here this is our room! Sana unnie exclaimed.

Calm down, u hamster. Mina unnie laughed and sana unnie glared at her.

Twice is promoting in New York. We will be here for 5 months. Probably promoting for 1 month and we have holidays for 4 months so we decided instead to go back korea, we should stay here. Today my lawyer sent a notice to jungkook, because of that bit---human, i was unable to work for 9 months!

Aww look at her!! Mina squeeled. I walked towards the baby cradle.

Hey baby Ae-ra. Sana played with her hands.

Ae-ra, look at ur mom, here. Mina pointed at me.

My little princess. I spoke as i carried her in my arms and smiled widely as flashbacks hits my mind.

2 Years ago -

I was sitting on a chair, waiting for our family doctor to tell me something that i don't know yet.

Congratulations, Tzuyu. U r pregnant. I smiled widely

Thank u doctor, and Don't tell anyone our secret! I said as I walked out the door heading home.

I'm pregnant, how would he react?

Will he be happy?

Is it a baby boy or girl?

I unlocked the door and opened it, revealing jungkook with a suitcase in his hand and a bag on his shoulders.

Are we going somewhere? I asked smiling, with the report in my hand, ready to tell him.

Not us, i'm. My smile faded

Tzuyu, it was my dream to promote in mexico! And it is finally coming true!! I'm so happy!! I smiled lightly not wanting him to know anything about the report as i hided the report behind me.

U r sad to know it but i'm always with u. He reached for my hand.

I have to stay away from u, it's for only 2 months, please endure it... He said.

Don't worry about me, go, i will be waiting. I said fake smiling. He passed me, I didn't turned around to look at him, i can't because if i did, i may break.

Tzuy---

I'm okay, u know if i watch u leave, it may hurt me so.... I heard the door shut.

I didn't told him, that i'm pregnant, he doesn't know.

2 months passed, he didn't came back, it's been 7 months, he isn't back yet. He didn't called me, no message, nothing.

*Knock Knock*

I walked towards the door hopping to see jungkook.

Jackson oppa? My cousin brother came to see me. He never accepted me and jungkook's relationship but eventually he had to.

When i told him everything, he...............

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Long Time no see!
So wat do u think about the H&C 2?
Is the plot good or evil😈
Lol😂
Love ya❤❤