29 | She Spoke

Song - A little braver

********

Mingyu's Pov

I was awake when they all were figuring things out. When jiyeon, Myungsoo and hani noona left, i acted as if i was still sleeping so that they will just let me be. I didn't want to leave.

I don't know why but i felt like if lisa is here then i should be here too. I heard them talk, shout, cry but i kept up my act and when finally it all ended, i woke up, knowing almost everything.

When i heard lisa cry, i felt something sinking down inside me. I wonder if i like her or what but i really shouldn't, she have a boyfriend who is a good friend of mine, right?

Where's lisa? Taehyung turns his head towards me.

Why are you finding her? Jungkook asks obviously still jealous of me for no reason. Well, i got no problems with that because it only proves how much he loves Tzuyu.

S-she stole my toothbrush. I stutter.

That's the best you have got? Jungkook mocks me, shooting a glare towards me.

Shut up, jungkook. She is in her room. I nod before i walk towards lisa's room not caring about jungkook and taehyung's further conversation.

When i reach her room, i think if should knock or what. And when i do, no voice comes from inside.

Lisa? I call out but still silence. I turn the knob around to find the door was open. I enter the all black room and shut the door behind me before finding the switch of the lights. I turn it on and saw her hugging her knees while clutching on her body tightly and sobbing as silently as she possibly can.

Lisa, are you okay? I ask but she doesn't lift her head up. I walk towards her bed and sit on the edge before extending my hand towards her and lifting her head up.

Are you okay? I know it was a dumb question to ask since she was already crying a river and i asked if she was okay.

Do i seem okay? She sobs before i take her in my embrace as she cries silently as ever.

I heard...i heard everything. I informed her and she clutched my
t-shirt tightly.

I f-fucking killed my own father for them and I knew it wasn't wrong
b-because my dad did something bad but I still cried because in the end h-he is my father. She said in somewhere between her sobs.

I know...and i promise, you won't have to kill anyone else and believe me, i don't think in anyone's eyes and specially in mine, you don't fucking seem a murderer. And in that fucking moment, i just realized that I like a girl whom I can't have.

•••

Her Pov

What?! I blurt out after hearing mingyu.

L-let me do it. He stutters.

Do you even know what you are saying? Jungkook gets up and walks towards him, angrily.

I don't want to argue. I'll make just one thing clear, i am fucking killing the past you. Mingyu pokes his index finger on jungkook's chest and says through gritted teeth.