15 | It Hurts To Use Past Tense

Song - Somebody's me

*********

Her pov

When me, jiyeon and Myungsoo reached my parents place, i introduced Myungsoo to everyone and everyone liked him. They thought he was my boyfriend since he is the first boy i have brought home after jungkook.

It is fun having him here. Jackson and Myungsoo got along quite too well. They both r upstairs talking while me and jiyeon r downstairs sitting on the swings.

U know the reason why Myungsoo left? I ask.

Everyone from our school knows. She answers me.

Who was the girl?

Don't u know? She looked at me shocked and i shook my head. She takes a moment to reply like she was debating to say or not but then she did. And then i didn't wanted to ever know who that girl was.

It was you.

I don't know how to react. Should i be happy that he was sooo in love with me or should i be sad that i broke his heart? Mainly, should i feel guilty for not loving him back? I didn't believed jiyeon. I want to hear it from him.

I stand up and starts to walk inside the house with jiyeon asking me questions. I walked upstairs while hearing voices of Myungsoo saying something. When I reached upstairs, there he was. His eyes closed and he kneeled down with his hand holding a ring in front of me. And the thing is, he doesn't know i am here. How can he? His eyes r closed.

From the corner of my eyes, i see jiyeon standing near the stairs almost frozen. She didn't even blinked.

Tzuyu. I love u. Will u marry me?

I looked at jiyeon as if asking wat to do. She blinked once, twice, thrice then nods slowly and smiles faintly but making sure to assure me.

I like him. I should give him a try. Maybe in future, i may love him and forget about a certain someone.

I will. I say and myungsoo's eye shots open and his smile drop. He stands up quickly with his eyes wide open. He looked shocked. He is shocked.

U h-hea-h----

Yeah, i did. And I said yes. He stayed rooted on his place. Then a moment later he has a big smile plastered on his face, he quickly slides the ring in my finger and hugs me. I don't know wat to do. I again looked at jiyeon.

She wasn't there anymore.

His pov

My heart stops, i froze. My stomach twists and i can't breathe. It's like someone took all the air out of me.
I'm too stunned to move. This shouldn't be possible. This couldn't be possible. Just when i wanted Everything i had back, someone else took it. He won.

I lost.

Watever i react depends on my tomorrow. I can't let him see me sad. He loves me, he would break his relationship with her within a second. And I don't want to be with Tzuyu after destroying him.

M so proud of u!! I hug him tightly. I know jimin and taehyung must be staring at me like i lost my brain or something. I just lost my heart.
He hugs me back then i pull away.

Now go to sleep. I tell him then look at jimin and taehyung.

U all. I say before pushing them all out of my room.

I lean on my door. I just want to hear her voice once more. Just once more.
Time went on. One hour, two hours, three hours, it was finally 12am. I knew everyone must have slept so i left the house. Walking towards her house, i cried.

Tears pours down my eyes like rain. And they won't stop. Reaching the gate, i ranged the doorbell. I know Tzuyu good enough to know that she will be the only one awake at this time.

Her pov

I was taking water out from the fridge when the door bell rang. It's so late right now, who would be here?
My stomach twists as i gulped down water. Leaving the bottle on the kitchen counter, i walk towards the doorbell inside the house and press "speak to the visitor" button.

Hello? Who's there? No reply.

Hello? Is anyone there? I heard the breathing sound of Somone. Then the sound becomes sobbing of someone. I know that sobbing way to well. My eyes burns. It can't be him. My stomach turns into a big knot. Without thinking twice, his name is spoken by me after a long time.

Jungkook? I say as the sobbing on the other side of the doorbell stops.

Tears spills as i ran towards the door not caring about how i look, just caring about him. I opened the door and the cold air welcomed me. The air hugged me and i became cold but he wasn't there to warm me up.

He wasn't here.

He was nowhere in sight. I know it was him. It wasn't a lie. It was him. I am damn sure. It was him! He was here.

I miss him.

I am trying my best to forget him but still there's a part of me which wants him back. There's this part of me Which believes that this is all a dream. I'll open my eyes and he will be sleeping beside me peacefully. He will be holding me. Closing the door, i sigh.

I cry, walking upstairs. I closed the door of my room, threw myself on the bed and grabbed a pillow and hugged it tightly.

I close my eyes to fall asleep and to open my eyes tomorrow and realise, every day without him was just a dream, every moment without him was just a dream, me without him is just a dream. I wish i open my eyes and be transferred back to the time we were together.

When sowon and jimin fighted, when mark and sana fake flirted, when mina and taehyung sighed in unison, when lisa kicked jungkook, when Tzuyu and Jungkook were one.

It hurts to use past tense.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!
Oh my gawd!
I literally cried writing the ending of this chapter.
I wonder since when i became this deep?
Love ya❤❤