07 | Neighbours

Song - Never forget u

*********

Mina's pov

Nope. Seriously if someone mistakes u as a single girl, wat would u do? Mingyu asks as i covered my mouth to stop myself from laughing.

Twice, Mingyu and Jiyeon r sitting in the hallway except chaeyeong who is taking care of ae-ra upstairs. Momo , Sana and nayeon unnie r watching tv while listening to every shitty things we say. Sowon and lisa r in kitchen making food while the others r talking. Jiyeon is on her phone and sitting beside me.

Isn't it better to recognise me as twice tzuyu? Tzuyu murmured to herself.

Shut up. I don't think anyone even know us here. Jiyeon speaks looking up from her phone. I quickly peek in her phone just like i have been doing for 1 hour, maybe?

Yah! She yells at me and i act as innocent as i can.

Now tell me. Someone will come to u like this. Mingyu walks towards tzuyu.

Hey! R u single? Mingyu acts

Wanna meet my daughter? The whole room bursted into laughter except mingyu who had a smile on his face and he was trying not to laugh.

I quit. he walked back and sat beside nayeon unnie.

Aish! It would have been so good if u both still had feelings for each other. Jeongyeon unnie said. Why?

I would marry u both right now! Jihyo unnie exclaimed. I won't let u!

Woah! Woah! Calm down! It's not we both don't love each other. Tzu hugged mingyu. Cuteeee

It's just that we don't love eachother like that. And won't ever. Mingyu said.

I don't understand why everyone hide from their feelings?

U r hiding too!!

I m?

Yes u r! Jimin!

I don't know him shut up!

Yep. Just because u cheated this all happened! Dahyun fake cried

Oh come on! I told ya! I was gonna break up with her anyway!

That hurts! Tzu fake cried and he messes up jiyeon's hairs cuz she was too busy on her phone.

There's nothing to eat! Lisa shouted from the kitchen. Sowon walked out of the kitchen.

We r going shopping. Sowon says as lisa makes her way in the hall and sits beside Jungyeon unnie.

I'll come. Jiyeon stands up and took her jacket in her hand.

See ya! She said walking towards sana who is busy watching tv and drags her outside.

Yahhhh!!!!!! Sana pouted cutely.

Yeah, won't work on me. They walked out as i stand up and started making my way upstairs.

Where ya going?

Changing clothes. I opened my door and slammed it shut, leaning against the back side of the door and looking curiously at the building in front of ours.

I walk towards my closet taking out a orange off shoulders top and a black jeans. Looking at my appearance in the mirror, i extended my hand to touch it. My hand came in contact with the cold glass and i flinched my hand back.