02 | The Accident

Song - Suicide

*******

Her pov

When i told Jackson everything, he told me to come taiwan but i couldn't cause if anyone will see me like this then i would be bad for my carrier. After that day, he stayed with me and as soon as my baby was born, he took me back home. Taiwan. Everyone in my family knows about my daughter and twice also knows including our manager who lectured me for an hour for not telling her anything.

I was at home with sowon, twice was quite busy. They all told the media that i was ill, that's why i left for taiwan etc. Excuses they made. I was looking outside from the window of my room. When....

Tzu.....a letter came for u. Sowon took a big pause before speaking It's from Jungkook. My body lit up instantly after hearing his name. Sowon handed me the letter. I opened it and the first thing that caught my eyes in that letter was....Divorce.

My body started shaking, i felt tears streaming down my face. I didn't believed it but when i saw jungkook's sign there. Anger, sadness, betrayal took over me. One thing was in my mind then- We Are Over

I signed it and dragged sowon out of my room and it was not easy since she was shouting at me to not cry, then i closed the door and sat beside the baby cradle.

Ae-ra....This would be the perfect name for u. It means love and u r the love of my life....and the reason i'm still alive. I said to my daughter. That's where...my past ended.

Present -

Yah! What r u thinking? Mina asked

Thinking about second marriage? Sana smirked

Yah! I yelled

Come on, leave it, leave him now! Someone said, i know this voice!

Yeah, right that bitch. I know this voice way too goodly. I quickly turned towards the door.

Okay, so first of all! Why r u guys here? No! How r u guys here! Ur manager let u!? And lastly come here! Sana pulled lisa into a big hug

Yes, so where were we? Yeah! Forget him tzu. He is of no good plus bad memories r supposed to be thrown away. I saw from my own eyes how he send u that divorce papers and how u threw me out of the room and cried! She yelled

I didn't threw u! I dragged u out! I stated the fact.

Watever. But he is of no use! No good! No happiness just....ugh leave it! Forget that looser! She yelled

I can't sowon, i love him and all those promises he made with me, though they r broken, m sure he loved me before. I said smiling

Wat about now? Does he love u now? If he does why he left u? Lisa asked making me go quite.

Stop. It's her decision to love him or not, we can never control our feelings for someone. To my surprise Nayeon unnie yelled at all of them and how i remember, she never talked about jungkook and if anyone did, she mostly remained quite.

Right, like how much i hate taehyung now! Sana sarcastically said but the pain in her voice was visible.

Yes, we r all good without them....jimin calle---- sowon cutted mina

Leave bts outta here u girls!!! We all burst into laughter. Jimin called mina? Did i heard it right, i mean m i right cuz she didn't even finished her sentence but still....i think he did, right?

Jimin's pov

Hani noona dragged me out of the room.

Noona wae!!? I yelled

U called mina!? Did she picked up ur call!? Wat did she said!? R u guys back!? Is the misunderstanding clear!?

Yes, she picked up but before she could say anything more than 'jimin' Jihyo called her and she told me to call her later than hanged up. That's it! I explained

When in the world will u guys tell them!? She yelled

Tell wat?

The accident!! She literally screamed

We aren't allowed to. I spoke avoiding eye contact with her.

M so done with u guys! U can't even express urself! She yelled in annoyance.

Then why can't u express urself. Tell heechul hyung. U know he likes Momo and Momo likes hoseok. Wat about u then? I said evilly and walked inside the room.

Was i too harsh just now? Yes, i was....

His pov

So wat now? Hani noona popped inside the room again.

I have a plan! Taehyung screamed

Wat?

U know there is a law that says - After marriage, a husband has to take care of his Ex-wife expenses unless she is married again. Once ur Ex-wife remarries, then her responsibility passes to the second husband. And u! Need not give any money towards expenses! Is taehyung a freaking god!!?

I don't love her anymore as i said in the previous chapter wat i have been doing with myself, that means i have no lingering feelings for her that will stop me from seeing her remarrying.

M in! I said as i glared jimin to say yes.

Me too then. He spoke finally.

Noona? Hani noona looked uncomfortable like she is bothered by something.

Nae...m in too. She said finally.

Hani's pov

These kids r just ruining their future. Not at any cost, i will let Tzuyu marry someone else. I just need to make jungkook feel for her again and from how i know, jihyo told me that Tzuyu still loves jungkook but she doesn't talk about this much. I think i'll have to do something before they find a guy and make Tzuyu fall for him!

About heechul, for sure he likes Momo and as jimin said Momo likes Hoseok.....i don't give a shit.

Yes, u do.

Shut up!

But jungkook, why r u still living in this flat...the flat that Tzuyu and u owned? I asked trying to make him say something touchy.

Oh, the restaurant in front of this building does free home delivery. And there goes all my touchy emotions.

*Knock Knock*

Her pov

I don't know why, i felt a sudden pain in my heart....like something bad is happening.....or Someone just came back alive....

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!
Do u think it's Lisa's dad!?
😂😂 Well here's a spoiler - U can check the person out in the tags.
Love ya❤❤