05 | Window

Song - A little too not over you

********

Taehyung's pov

Wae!!!!? I yelled at hani noona who woke me up at 7am.

Yah, u punk! Get ready! I'll get the other boys! She said as i realized one strange thing.

Yah!? Didn't u already left? I saw u leaving with my own eyes.

Nae, i did. But being a good noona, i came back when u all headed inside. Good noona?

Come, let's talk. She grabbed me by my ear pulling me out of the room.

Ahh-h! Noona! I yelled in pain then she finally lets go of my innocent ear.

R u seriously over sana? She asked

Ani. Who said m over her? Her face lit up.

I don't even know her. I stated. Her face dropped.

She left me. She laughed.

Yah. Wat do u think a girl would do when her boyfriend didn't talked and met her for almost a year? And when she called, his manager hanged up on her.

She should have at least waited! I yelled

One year. One year is a big deal taehyung. She waited for almost one year. How long do u expect her to wait for u? Ignoring her i started walking away.

Wake up the boys. I'm making breakfast. I mouthed before disappearing from her sight.

I sighed.

......weird......to be honest, noona is right. Just the thing is.... I can't go to her. I want to but I can't. Because m not that strong.

I don't have the courage to show up in front of her. I gained the courage to come here so that i can see her from afar. But not face to face.

I don't have any courage to do it.

Sana's pov

I opened my eyes slowly waking up from my dreamland and coming back to the reality.

I took my phone in my hands. Like everyday i went through BTS Instagram, facebook, Twitter, Snapchat etc.

And like everyday i became suspicious. Then two girls barged in my room without knocking.

How u doing? Mina asked as she jumped beside me on my bed.

Guys, m serious. There is something strange about bts. Like look at there social media accounts, they seem so odd. I said like every other day.

Actually sana, u r more odd. I threw a pillow at tzuyu.

Yahhhh! Jinjja! The photos they post r there old photos, no new photos. The video they post r of their old dorm that no one knew about except us. Not even one picture of them in Mexico. I said or yelled watever. Bts was on their tour to mexico and if u wanna ask why mexico? Because kpop is less known there so bts's manager wanted to change that by making bts popular there.

So wat? Remember our trip to japan? We didn't upload any pic or videos of japan when we were there. Mina said

Come we were there for only 1 month. Bts was in mexico for like almost a year! They weren't present in any of the award functions. Not in MMA, not in ISAC, not in nothing! Why don't they understand something is wrong with them.