17 | Jeon Jungkook

Song - How do you love someone

*******

Mina's pov

Tzuyu stops crying all of sudden. She looks around as if she is trying to find someone. Does she know jungkook is here?

Wat happened? I ask

I don't know...i should better sleep. She says walking over to her bed and laying down.

I'll take care of aera. I say and tzuyu nods before closing her eyes. I picked up aera in my arms and walked out. Opening my door, i saw jungkook pacing back and forth. When he saw aera in my arms, he quickly ran to me.

Aww, my princess! He gently take her from me and burry her in his chest. I watch aera's eye flutter open.
A smile forms on her face while she snuggles into his chest more.

She is cute, isn't she? I ask.

At last, who's daughter is she? I smack his arms and Jungkook plays with her.

So, how's everyone? He asks out of the blue.

Tzuyu is not okay. I feel him stiffen.

Sana is angry i think. He smiles knowingly before kissing aera's cheeks.

Sowon is stressed. He looks at me confused.

Why? He asks sitting on the bed and i sit beside him.

Mark and sowon-aren't doing well. Got7 r quite busy nowdays. I reply. I never thought something bad could happen between them. But life is full of surprises. Jungkook smiles at me and i smile back.

Oh, u miss jimin and her fighting. He states the fact and i nod. We both laugh together.

Stay by his side.

I didn't reply.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Shutting the door close behind me, i walk towards our neighbours in full rage. Junkook left last night leaving me thinking about jimin. When i woke up the only thing in my mind was;

That bastard tried to drown himself!!

Not caring to ring the doorbell, i grabbed the knob of the door and turned it around, opening it.

Who's there? A voice from the hall rang. I shut the door tightly as i walked inside. Reaching the hall where everyone was except jungkook, Myungsoo, jimin. Everyone looks at me in shock. I didn't even bother to glance at them.

Where is he? I ask.

U-upstairs. Hoseok stuttered. We all have been together at least this much that they all know not to question me while m raging. I stormed upstairs and opened his room. He was laying flat on his bed staring at something on his phone while smiling. I shut the door close to gain his attention.

Mina? He keeps his phone aside as i lock the door.

U tried to suicide? I ask turning around. He seems shocked by my sudden question or more likely statement.

U freaking drowned urself!? I yelled while he gets up from bed and walks to me.

W-h-how? He whispers.