27 | What?

Song - Untitled

********

Jackson's pov

The year Tzuyu was born,

1993...

Slowly everything starts making sense in my head. Unbelievable...

-End Of Flashback-

After that, i realised, i time traveled. After finding out about where i am, i ran back to the place where i met jungkook and just over there, the mirror was laying on the ground, i came back by passing through it. I explain.

So, did you go back to jungkook? I mean, past jungkook? Sowon ask and i nod.

Whenever i wasn't home, i was there, treating him. He woke up but he doesn't remember anything of the day he was almost killed. He is awake but he is not conscious yet. I tell them all i know.

Her pov

I-i am calling the tarot card reader and telling her this. Sana stutters before walking out of the room with her phone.

So, jackson transferred to the time where we all were getting killed?

I don't understand, if time travel was this easy then why in the hell did we had to get stuck in the wormhole?! Sowon asks. To be honest, she has a point. Mark starts laughing as she glares at him.

But, What's the connection between this and that? I ask confused. I mean, why would our past will affect our present after all these years?

Isn't it clear to you guys? Lisa folds her hand, standing up and walking towards me.

What? Mina asks.

You guys were born after you guys were killed. If you haven't had been killed then you wouldn't have been here. She explains and i nod at her statement.

Jungkook was born because he died and if he didn't died in the past, then he wouldn't have born in the first place. Lisa clicks her tongue as she looks at all of us including jimin, taehyung, sowon, mark, jungkook, mina, me and jackson. Others went out because they thought we need some time alone but mingyu is home. He is still sleeping.

So, as we know now, jackson treated the past Jungkook and he is healing, right? Jimin asks Jackson and he nods.

If he heals properly then he won't die and the present jungkook will---

Disappear. Jungkook completes jimin before they both shares a glance. My stomach turns into a knot while my head tries to be positive but my heaved heart wins the battle.

So, that's why, i have been having all these kind of symptoms... Right now it's just my hand, legs but soon, it will be my whole existence? Jungkook laughs crazily. I walk towards him and put my hand on his shoulders. He turns his head to me and i nod and smile as a signal it's okay.

I-i will disappear? He asks me as if my answer will be the real answer. Even i wasn't sure if this theory is right because we can never be sure about this. I wish i could say no.

The sound of something falling takes our attention.

All heads turn to sana as she stares at me and Jungkook. Her eyes fills with tears while her hands covers her mouth.

W-what did you just said?! Are you kidding me? You can't just disappear, no, you can't! She sobs walking towards us. Taehyung wraps his arm around her shoulder as she cries.

Sana... She looks up at taehyung.

What did she say? She looks away.

Sana, what did the tarot card reader said? Taehyung asks again.

H-he'll dis-disappear.... She begans sobbing again.

Is there a solution? I ask feeling my heart heaving. She wipes her tears away and grabs both of my hands before looking straight in my eyes.

Yeah. There is. She replies.

What...?

You have to kill kookie in order to save jungkook. My eyes windens and i stare at jungkook.

In our history, for the past jungkook aka kookie, you killed him, he saw you killing him while i reality, it wasn't you. For him, you killed him. I look at the ground replaying the old memory.

So, this time too, for him, it has to be you otherwise, it will affect our chemistry in present life. When you first met jungkook, he felt a sharp pain whenever you touched his birthmark, it was because for him, you shoot him there. I nod, looking up again and thinking this through.

It doesn't matter, who really kills him but for him it should look like it's you. It will be easy since Jackson says he doesn't have any memory of the day you guys were killed, so for him, you are still alive.

I can't. No matter what, I can't just kill someone... And that someone is jungkook. Jungkook's past self. So basically, i am killing jungkook. And I won't do it.

But i won't let him disappear too.

I w-won't really kill him.. sana nods.

L-lisa...you killed him in the past, so do you think.. it's possible right n---

NO. Her answer was straight and felt like it won't change.

But in the past you wer--- lisa cuts taehyung.

I fucking killed my own father for you guys. Can't you not count me in?

I nod.

But---

Stop it. She said no. I say in fern voice.

What she did to me is unforgivable but what she did for me is unforgettable.

She killed her own father. She blamed herself for everything. She cried for her father in the end because she did loved him... I can't let her kill anyone else now. I won't let someone i love feel anymore pain than she already does.

Tzuyu, but lis---

She said stop. Can't you guys just be okay with it? I can't! I won't! How can i? That was the past me but remember, the present me will never do something like that. Even if jungkook will disappear, I won't. She glances at jungkook before storming off the hall. The sound of door being shut echoes in the hall.

Think from her side for once. Mark says before following lisa outside the apartment.

I don't care. All i care about is jungkook being okay! My best friend being okay! Do you guys get that! I don't care of her side at all! Sana screams.

The best friend who didn't contacted you for a whole year? Don't be so heartless yet so caring, Sana. Sowon laughs bitterly.

You know what happened! Sana yells at sowon as taehyung squeezes her shoulder telling her to calm down.

Still, they could have told us, right? As from now, all the things were going from up my head. But one thing was clear, watever they are talking about is related to why bts left.

They freaking had an accident and could have died, AND IS THAT ALL YOU CAN THINK ABOUT?!! Sana yelled causing me stumble back in shock.

What? I saw jungkook quickly wrapping his hands around me.

TZUYU! Was the last thing i heard as i felt jungkook's warmth around me and the darkness consuming me.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!
I wrote this chapter on
4th july since i knew, i could
not write this anytime soon
because my exams were starting.
Love ya❤❤