13 | I am a Father

Song - Remember when

********

Her pov

Myungsoo told me to come out and my legs wobble as i walk out. I stared at the unconscious man laying on the ground.

Don't ever say that again to her! Myungsoo yelled at him then he drags me to the car. I sit in and he starts to drive. I look at him. By the time i realised, i already started to respect him more and more everyday.

His pov

After punching that boy, i straight went home and told Myungsoo to not to talk to her and act like u r angry. I saw tzuyu getting out of the car and watching Myungsoo as he drives off. He is acting right now. Tzuyu doesn't know that myungsoo lives across her house and she can't know it. Tzuyu walks inside her house as Myungsoo's car disappears.

I have never seen her room. I mean, i have when she opened the window of her room but she mostly doesn't. Her room's window always remains close as if it is containing a big secret. When her window is open, her curtains blocks the view and when the air blews the curtains away, i see something like a toy. It looks like a baby cradle but what she will do of it? Of course, it's something else.

I watch her with the telescope. She is in the hall right now. She starts to watch something on tv when the door creaks.

Wat r u doing? Myungsoo asks me as he closes the door behind him.

Studying about her. I reply and he walks beside me.

Excuse me, now let me see. He shoves me away but i shove him away.

I have to write the script for u, wat will u do by watching? I ask him.

I don't think u should watch her like this. He says before walking towards the bed.

Why? He throws himself on the bed.

Otherwise u will fall for her too. I snap my head in his direction and he is already closing his eyes.

Wat!? I don't need anybody's love, m happy alone. I say and he doesn't reply. He is sleeping.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Wat is she saying? I ask Myungsoo who is talking with Tzuyu on phone.

A birthday party? Today at 9pm? He asks her.

Ask her, who's bday it is? I tell him

Secret? Why a secret? Tell me who's party it is!! He whines at her.

Secret?

Tell her, u have a meeting with infinite. I tell him and he says.

Yeah, yeah...work comes first. Bye. He hangs up and glares at me but doesn't ask why i told him not to go.

The day went on with Myungsoo whining. It was finally night.

Let me go! Plz!! He whines again as he watches her through the telescope.

Wat r u doing!? He whines when i laugh.

Plz!! Let me go! He whines as he kicks the chair i am sitting on.
He goes back to watching her then whining then watching then whining.