Chapter 17

//Your POV//

    It had been about 4 months since the moment where we last left off at. We were expecting for our girls to be born at any moment. We were really excited to be parents. But the journey hasn't really been amazing.

    Being pregnant is painful. Especially with freakin twins. But I was still excited to finally meet them.

    During my moments of wishing they were here already, something happened....what? You may ask.....

....but you'll just have to wait to find out....

~~~~~~~~~

    "Dallon!" I called his name.

    "What? What's wrong?" He asked as he ran into the living room.

    "My contractions are about 2 minutes apart now."

    "Oh god, this is happening fast," He started pacing around the room, in a pre-parental panic.

    "I know, but aren't you excited for them to finally be born? Cuz I know I sure as hell am," I said as another contraction started.

    "Well of course I'm excited. I just can't believe that we'll be parents soon."

    "Me neither. Now enough of this sappy stuff, I have a gay wedding to plan."

    "Well that was nice while it lasted."

    "Hey!" I shouted. He slowly turned his head to look at me. "Nothing, and I mean NOTHING....gets in the way of my gay OTP's wedding..." I gave him a menacing glare, and he slowly backed away.

    "Yes ma'am."

    "Good. NOW BRING ME MY CHEEZE WHIZ!"

    "Yes you're highness."

—————————

    I stayed up all night planning Ryden's wedding. I was so freaking tired, but I didn't care because I fucking love my gay friends.

    At one point, I finally decided to stop planning and go to sleep. Dallon was already asleep because he got bored of helping me plan the wedding. I walked into the bedroom and fell asleep as soon as my face hit the pillow

————————

I shot up from my sleep at about 4am. I didn't realize what was happening at first, then I felt excruciating pain all over.

'....it's happening...'

'...it's finally happening...'

I shook Dallon awake. He awoke with a worried expression on his face. And it took him only seconds to figure out that I was going into labor.

—————————

I don't remember much of what happened while I was pushing two aliens out of me. All I remember is pain...lots of pain.

Dallon says that I fainted a couple of times and that I was screaming a lot.

    When I saw the twins' faces after I pushed the outta me, I started crying.

    They were currently being weighed and cleaned up and stuff in another room. I just wanted to hold them in my arms already and never let them go.

————————

    After a few minutes, the nurses finally came back into the room with our two baby girls. She handed one to me, and the other to Dallon who was sitting in a chair next to the hospital bed.

    I examined their features. They had (your skin tone) skin, Dallon's eyes, and my (your hair color & hair type). They were perfect...

    "So what are you two gonna name them?" The kind nurse asked us.

    After about a minute or two of thinking, I finally decided on two perfect names...

    "Bella and Keva," I answered. The names both mean beautiful or have something to do with beauty. And that's exactly what these two babies were...beautiful.

    I turned to look at Dallon. He nodded his head, agreeing with my name choices.

    "Those are beautiful names," The nurse said, and left the room with just Dallon and I and our babies.

    I just smiled and looked at Dallon. "They're perfect," I said.

    Dallon then leaned in closer and kissed me. "We're perfect," He said.

~~~~~~~~~

    Yes, that moment was very beautiful and such. That day was the best day of my life.

    But very soon, I was finally going to have my surgery. The one that was supposedly going to cure my dementia for good. I was terrified. But happy at the same time because of Bella and Keva.

    Even though my life was going great then, and everything was looking up...there's only one other place to go when everything is up...

.......and that's down.......