Help is on the way...

Use these songs to prepare for the sadness and emo-ness that is about to come your way. And I would suggest playing one of them while u read. Idk if that will work...but...try it...

//trigger warning//

//your pov//

    I woke up painfully...again. Although it was alot more bearable this time. And I did all of the other morning shit that nobody wants to do, and sat my ass down to watch some tv.

    I was in the middle of watching MTV reruns of mcr(*sigh*😩). Then I realized that Y/F/N hasn't called or texted me for, like, 24 hours. So I decided to text her.
(Y-you, F-your friend)

Y- Hey Y/F/N.

(No reply)

Y- Y/F/N?

F- Y/N! Hey!

Y- Hey! Where the f have u been?

F- Just at a friend's house.

Y- So, yesterday, when u left the mall, that was ur friend calling u?

F- Yeah.

Y- Oh. That's funny because you told me that it was a WORK call. Not a FRIEND call.

F- Oh. Well it WAS actually a work call. Then my boss said that I didn't need to come to work after all, so I just went over to a friend's house for the night.

She's obviously lying.

Y- Mhm. So who is this "friend" that u just HAD to spend the night with?

F- Oh no one. Just some person I met on the way to my apartment.

Y- Oh so u spent the night with a complete stranger, and u didn't even think that it seemed  at least a LITTLE sketchy?

F- Well...no

Y- And you decided to pick this total stranger over me?

F- .....

Y- Yeah I thought so. Bye Y/F/N. And don't expect for things to send through whenever u decide to text me again. IF u ever decide that.

    Then I deleted the conversation, and blocked Y/F/N's number. I was pissed.

I can't believe Y/F/N!

She chose a complete and utter stranger over his/her best friend!

Maybe she did it for a reason.

Maybe she was getting tired of having a crippled friend.

Maybe she's aways wanted to end it between us, and she finally decided to do it now.

Maybe she purposely let me get trampled at the concert, so that I would seem weak and vulnerable. That would be the perfect time to hurt me even more.

Maybe she only became friends with me out of pity.

I fell for her trick.

He/she never loved me(in the friendly way) that I loved him/her.

I don't matter to Y/F/N.

I never did...

    I then snapped myself out of my own dark mind. I didn't want to, but I started moving. I was moving towards the bathroom door. I opened it and walked inside, and locked the door behind me. I didn't know why I was going to do this, but I didn't intend on coming back out afterwards.

    I walked slowly towards the sink. I opened the cabinet above it, and grabbed the first sharp thing I saw. It was a razor blade.

    I stood there for a moment. I was stalling. Then I manned up, and did it. I drove the blade through my skin. First my arms, then my wrists. Then I moved down towards my legs. I didn't stop. And I didn't want to stop. I just kept drawing lines of blood, moving non-stop. But all things must stop moving at one point. And I did just that...(edgy)....

//Dallon's pov//

    I was hanging out with the band, talking about music n' shit. Then I got a text from Y/F/N. He/she was freaking out. He/she told me to call Y/N to see if she was okay.

"Wait, why wouldn't she be okay?" I asked, starting to get worried.

"Cause I did something stupid, and she won't answer her phone. She said not to expect her messages to go through, and be answered." He/she said, breathing heavily.

    I didn't say another word after that. I hung up, and called for an Uber. When it arrived, I told the driver to hurry the f up. They nodded, and sped down the street.

--------

    I got out of the car, and entered Y/N's apartment complex. I ran so fast that the flash was quaking in his shoes.

    I got to her apartment, and wiggled the doorknob. It was fuckin locked.

    Then I ran out of fucks to give, and kicked the door open. She wasn't anywhere that I could see her. Then I noticed the bathroom door was closed, and kicked through it also.

    And right before me was a bloody massacre. I turned my head a little. And there she was. On the floor covered in blood, with red lines all over her. I didn't want to believe what I was seeing.

    I rushed to her side, and lifted her head up. I called her name.

"Y/N?" But nothing happened. "Y/N, please wake up!" Still nothing. "Please answer me! Please let me see your beautiful eyes again!" Still...not a muscle was moved.

    I was full on bawling my eyes out. I quickly grabbed my phone, and dialed 911.

"911, what's your emergency?" A woman asked.

"I need an ambulance, quick! My friend tried to commit suicide!" I explained, blatantly.

"Okay. Don't panic!(😏) Help is on the way."

   I hung up and did the exact opposite of what she told me. I panicked. I just sat on the blood-stained floor beside Y/N, and held her in my arms.

    I prayed and prayed for her to still be alive. I wasn't going to accept anything else, but the fact that she was still alive. I gently cradled her in my arms, and didn't let go. I cried, and whispered,"Please don't leave me, Y/N."

"I love you.".........

A/N

Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I just added the first chapter to my mew story, and I can't remember when I did that....I'm stupid....but yeah....have a great day/night!😋🙃