Chapter 3

//your pov//

    Last night's events were crazy. I mean, I actually think it was all a dream because it was so crazy. I woke up, and as soon as I tried to sit up, I screamed. Everything was hurting. Then I remembered why. I tried to move in any other possible way I could, but it wasn't possible to be able to withstand the pain.

    I didn't know what else to do. It was like I was in sleep paralysis. Which I have been in a bunch of times before. Then I heard someone running down the hall. And Y/F/N came running through the door.

"Y/N! Are you okay? I heard screaming!" He/she yelled.

"No. I'm not okay. I'm hurting all over!" I yelled back. "And I can't move!"

"Oh yeah. The doctor said that you'd be like that for a while." She said, now calm. "They said that since your spine was badly damaged, you wouldn't really be able to move. You should just rest." Then Y/F/N left.

But I couldn't rest knowing all of that information. It sent shivers down my 'almost broken' spine.

    So, for the rest of the day, I just laid there. In my bed. Once again, feeling depressed.

//The next day//

    I woke up. I tried to move, and it still hurt. But not nearly as much as it did yesterday. So I tried to get out of bed. But then I remembered that my leg was broken. Crap! I looked over to the other side of the room, and saw my crutches. They were toooo far away for me to get to. But I wasn't going to sit there all day again, so I trooped through the pain and made my way to those crutches.

    I got them, and made my way out of the room. I tried to do all of the morning necessities to the best of my ability, and sat on the couch and turned on the tv. Then I decided to call Y/F/N. (im too lazy to write the conversation). I invited her over. And without any warning, she just BARGED right on in! Well, she is MY best friend.

    We decided to have a 'girls day',(eww) and we went to the mall(even more eww). We shopped for a while. Then my leg started hurting, so we took a break. We sat in the food court just talking.
    Well, Y/F/N was the one talking. Meanwhile I was just stuck in my thoughts. My emo thoughts. I don't really know why, because I never do, but I started feeling depressed all over again. I always tell Y/F/N whenever this happens, and she just asks why. But I never know why. Once you become depressed, you can't really stop feeling that way. Its just stuck with you. And it feels like you can't get rid of it. No matter how hard you try, its still there, just eating at your mind and filling it with horrible thoughts. And I didn't want the 'incident' to happen again because of this stupid depression. But, then again, I can't stop it.....(wow, edgy)

    I was stuck in my thoughts for so long, that I didn't know what was going on outside of my mind. I come back into reality with Y/F/N freaking out for some reason.

"Y/N? Y/N! Hello?!" She sounded like she did when I was in the hospital. I didn't know what was happening. I must have passed out from panicking because of all those thoughts. Then I heard another familiar voice.

    "Y/N? Are you okay!?" They yelled. I started opening my eyes to see that it was Dallon, standing over me with worry all over his face.

    When Y/F/N and Dallon saw my eyes starting to open, they were flushed with relief.

    "Oh my gosh, Y/N! I thought you were dead!" Y/F/N yelled.