Chapter 15

//Your POV//

So the situation didn't turn out as bad as I thought it was going to. Dallon was actually really thrilled at the fact that I was pregananant.(idk I'm weird and I like memes).

But still, there were going to be some very unplanned events that were gonna happen. And they would shape my future. That is, if I were gonna even live to have one....

~~~~~~~~

After like 4 hours of running around Babies R Us, I wanted to go home and EAT FOOOOOD. But Dallon was being too much of a dad to realize my pregnancy starvation.

"Daaalllloooonn!" I groaned.

"Whhaaaattt?" He mocked me.

"I'm fracking hangry!" I yelled.

"Just a few more minutes and we'll go."

"DALLON!" I screamed with a high pitched voice.

"Okay Okay, lets pay for the shite and we'll go ya hungry son of a," He said.

"Yay I win," I giggled.

We paid for the baby stuff, which took forever cuz Dallon is one of those dads, and we went back to my apartment.

I flopped on the couch and turned on Voltron (cuz the new season just came out and I'm obsessed).

"Dallon, do we got any good junk food to scarf down?" I asked.

"No.........

.....but we got cheese whiz....." He said with a dumb smile on his face.

"Toss it."

He threw it my way and I caught it without even looking.

"Cheetos."

He tossed me the family size bag of Cheetos. And there I was, preggo and eating Cheetos covered in Cheese Whiz. Sounds about right.

"You are something else. Are you even human?" He asked.

"Nope I'm a foreign species from planet Mcr sent here to re-unite the greatest band of all time so that the universe is in peace again. This isn't even my final form. If anyone gets in my way, things get ugly. Screw you homo-sapiens(humans)," I answered off the very top of my head.

Dallon fake gasped. "I FRACKING KNEW IT."

We just laughed like oxygen was non existent, and wasn't essential for human life.

That night was a good night.

————————

But some nights weren't so good.

————————

//A few months later//

It was like 2 am. I had woken up for a reason I can't recall. Some say this is completely normal. But what happened after wasn't normal.

I sat up and looked at the four walls around me. They seemed so unfamiliar. So unrecognizable. I didn't know where I was. And I was scared.

I looked to the side of me, and saw a figure laying next to me. Not knowing the face of the being, I screamed in fear and started having a panic attack.

The person shot up from under the covers. It was a man.

"Y/N? What's wrong?" He said, reaching for my hands.