Chapter 6😭❤️

//your pov//

Well...yesterday was...something...

    I was sitting there in my hospital bed....thinking. I didn't know what I was thinking about...I was just thinking. Then he walked in.

"Hey Y/N," he said, kinda awkwardly.

"Hey Dallon," I responded.

"...the nurse says that, uh...you're good to go now."

"...okay..." Things were, somehow, super awkward.

"Look...about yesterday...I-"

"I love you too," I said, cutting him off.

"You, what?"

"Yesterday, you said you loved me...and I'm returning those feelings."

    Dallon didn't say anything else. He just kissed me...again. But this time...more passionately...

———————

    Dallon drove me home. He volunteered because he didn't want me riding in an Uber alone(what a man). But during the drive, I noticed he was acting a bit strange...like he knew something. I didn't think anything of it though.

    We took the elevator, and walked down the hallway to my apartment. And he was still acting weirder than normal. Now I was skeptical.

    I was about to unlock and open my door when he suddenly grabbed my wrist, which made me flinch a little. And he immediately backed off when he realized what he did.

"Y/N, I don't think you wanna go in there," he said, nervously.

"Um Dallon, I've been in the hospital for the past two days. The last thing I wanna do is stand here and listen to you tell me not to go into my own apartment," I said then opened the door. Or at least I tried...
Dallon jumped in my way, blocking the door.

"No. You definitely do NOT wanna go in there!"

"Dallon! Get outta my way."

"Nope!"

"Grrr!"

    At that point I was mad. I grabbed his torso, and shoved him away from my door. I unlocked it, opened it, and was met with a surprise...

"Y/N! Welcome back home, best friend!" Behind my door was Y/F/N, pretending like nothing happened. Pretending like I wasn't mad. Pretending like we were still friends...

"Y/N? Aren't you going to say hi to your best friend after being in the hospital for two days?"

"You...you're the reason why I was in that stupid hospital..."

"Y/N. I'm really sor-"

"Sorry doesn't cut it Y/F/N!"

"I didn't mean for-"

"You LIED to me about getting a work call. You ditched me so that you could go fuck around with some...STRANGER! And then you leave me here, alone and...."

"Y/N, calm down. Its okay," Dallon sees my state and comes to my aid. Just like he did last time...

"I really am sorry," Y/F/N looks down, ashamed of what she had caused.

    I shook my head. "Get out..." Spoke quietly and pointed towards the door, with my head also looking down.

    And without a word, she leaves. But before she shut the door, she looked back at me. Like she was showing her absolute sorrow to me...like that was going to be the last time she would ever see me.

"Goodbye, Y/N/N(ur nickname)." I was still looking down. "I know you hate me right now. And this will probably be the last time I ever see you. But I want you to know that I love you(as a friend). And I always have. And you can have my love wether you want it or not," she said to me, with tear filled eyes.

    Then she was gone. And as far as I knew, she was gone for good... As soon as I heard the door shut, I dropped to the floor and cried my eyes out.

I lost her...

I lost my best friend...

The only person besides Dallon who would always show their love and passion for me...

The first person I have ever loved...(as a frend)...

    As I thought to myself and cried until it hurt, Dallon was also on the floor. He was sat down next to my sad, broked, and bruised figure, and he comforted me. He stayed there until I stopped feeling sorry for myself. He stayed there until everything alright again. He stayed there until I stopped hurting...because he loved me. And I loved him back...and love is too strong of a word to play around with.

But the thing is...I wasn't playing at all....