Chapter 8

Idk why I chose this song. I just really love it and I honestly think it's so underrated, because to me it sounds like the music that would play when you're waiting in line for a ride at Disney World. I've always thought this and I love it. I'm weird. Comment if you agree with me. Also school is almost over and I'm feeling a lot more motivated to write. Sooooooo....yeah....enjoy this chapter, and have a great day/night!😊❤️

//your pov//

~6 months of being with Dallon~

    It felt as though Dallon and I had only just met a week ago. Guess time can fly by, not only when you're having fun, but when you're having that fun with the person/people that you love the most. Dallon and I had gotten so close that it was cringey and gross to other people. Though, I didn't care.

    But we weren't the only ones that and gotten closer...and gross...

    That's right....Brendon and Ryan were even getting a little intimate and lovey-duvy around eachother. When Ryan first told me that they were going on their first date, I lost my shit and called Brendon and Dallon over ASAP.

    Dallon and I were standing in front of them while Ryden was sitting on my couch. We were telling them how to be a couple the right way, unlike me and Dallon, because....let's be honest....we are the cringiest people ever. And it's painful to think about what we were like in the early stages of our relationship.

    Brendon and Ryan were so irritated whenever we were almost done lecturing them, but then continued on talking about whatever we thought was important for them to know....

    *sigh*

    I remember that day like it was yesterday....

~~~~

"Y/N, Dallon, this really isn't necessary," Ryan said, a bit annoyed.

"Yeah. We both used to have girlfriends before. We know what we're doing," Brendon said, backing Ryan up.

"Yeah yeah, obviously! But, if you don't mind me asking Brendon, where might those girlfriends be now?" I said, catching him off guard.

"Ummm..." He stayed silent.

"And just how long did those relationships last?" I caught him off guard once again.

Brendon didn't argue with me after that...He COULDN'T argue with me after that.

"Yeah, I guess we...kinda...sorta...have problems staying in a relationship," Ryan said, admittingly.

"Yeah, ya do," Dallon stated.

"Well then tell us how we're supposed to keep OUR relationship alive?" Ryan asked.

"I have an answer for you, Ryan...but it's not gonna be an easy thing to do," I said.

"I don't care just tell us how to do this. I'll do anything to stay with my Beebo for as long as possible," Ryan said, looking deep into Brendon's eyes.

'Awwww.....they're so cute....'

"Okay then. What you have to do in order for a successful relationship and a guaranteed marriage, is....." I didn't finish my sentence to make the moment more suspenseful.

"JUST SAY IT ALREADY!" Brendon yelled.

"Okay okay. All you have to do is....NOT be cringey and gross," I finally said. "Which means...No cringey and lovey-duvy text messages or calls."

They both gasped.

"No disrespectful attitude towards eachother whatsoever! Even if Brendon falls straight on his face after attempting a back flip!"

They gasped again.

"And...NO MILK OR CHEEZE WHIZ AT ALL!!" I said that loudly and clearly just to make sure they got the message I was trying to send to them.

And once again, they both gasped.

    Brendon and Ryan both fell to their knees and pleaded for me change what I just said, but I meant everything I told them.

"PLEASE Y/N PLEASE! YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SO CRUEL!!" They both cried out, saying a ton more things after that.

"HEY SHUT IT!" I yelled and they both shut up.

"Don't get upset with me! You guys are the ones that do the gross kinky shit, go to a therapist and get some help, seriously! That milk and cheeze whiz did nothing to you to deserve what they have been through! And you asked me for help after I roasted you, so take my advice!!" I yelled louder. "Unless you want some other bitch f*cking your man..." I said to both of them.

    They looked at eachother, then back at me. "No no no no! We don't want that at all!" Brendon exclaimed.

"Yeah we're sorry Y/N, we'll take your advice and try our hardest not to screw our relationship up! WE PROMISE!!" Ryan said, agreeing with Brendon.

"Good. Now get outta here you two! You've got a date that you can't miss!" I said, grinning.

"Right. Thanks Y/N."

"Thanks Dallon."

"Bye!" They both said in unison.

    Dallon and I both waved goodbye to our boys as they walked, hand in hand, through the door of my apartment.

"Well, that was a lot," Dallon said, next to me.

"Yeah. Do you think that they'll last?" I asked him, sort of doubting my own advice for them.

"I think...that you gave them the best advice that you could...and that there is a very high chance that they will last," Dallon said, reassuringly.

    I smiled at him, and he smiled back. And next thing I knew, I was back to feeling those sparks again as he softly kissed me on my lips.

'Man.....these sparks get me every time....'

~~~~

*sigh*

    I told myself that I would never forget that day. That glorious day when Ryden finally became cannon(idk how to spell it).

    Much like I would never forget the day that Dallon and I became cannon....

~~~~

    I was stuck in my thoughts when Dallon spoke to me.

"Do you really think they'll listen to you about the milk and cheeze whiz thing?" He asked.

"Who?" I was confused.

"Brendon and Ryan." Dallon chuckled.

"Uhhhh..." I stood there still confused. Like those names were unfamiliar to me.

"The two boys who literally just left," Dallon stated, looking at me weird.

Then it hit me. "OOOOOHHH!! Them!!! Yeah I don't know if they'll listen to what I said about that," I said, laughing at myself.

    Dallon just continued to look at me weird.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?" I said.

"No reason," Dallon said, shrugging.

    And he kissed me again....

~~~~

'I really hope that their relationship lasts....ugh....what were they're names again?'

~~~~

Hehe... I love the magic of foreshadowing....