Chapter 1

"Here we go," I said to myself. It was my last day of mental therapy. It was the day that they would decide wether it was okay for me to stop going. I figured they were gonna be a little skittish about it because I've had a couple scares in the past. But I have actually been doing okay. For once, I felt good about myself.

//At therapy session//

    I got there, and I was super nervous. I felt like everything was gonna be okay, but something told me that I was going to have to give myself a pep talk.

    Just then, I heard my name being called. Now I was REALLY nervous.

    We talked about how my depression problems have gotten better, and I started to feel okay again.

    "Well Y/N, I don't know what else to say except, you're free to go from now on!" The therapist said, very cheerful.

    My eyes widened. I was okay. I was free to go. I didn't have to come back to this place every single day anymore. For some reason, my eyes started tearing up a bit. I was just really happy to hear that news.

    I then drove home, watched some tv, ate a bunch of food as always, and went to happy for once.

//The next day//

    BEEP! BEEP! BEE-!

    I slammed my alarm clock. I got up and did all the morning essentials. I was about to leave my apartment when I remembered everything from yesterday. I didn't have to do mental therapy anymore. Once again, a feeling of happiness rushed over me. And a big, stupid smile grew across my face.

    Then I got a text from my bff, Y/F/N, which scared the crap outta me.

Bff: Hey Y/N!

You: Omg, u scared the crap outta me!

Bff: Sorry, but I have something really important to tell u!

You: What is it?

Bff: Well, I heard that u just got out of therapy.

You: How did u know that? I haven't even told u yet!

Bff: Oh, I have my sources....

You: Okay, and?

Bff: Well I thought that we could go out and do something fun to celebrate!

You: Like what?

Bff: Oh nothing too big, just a PANIC! AT THE DISCO CONCERT!!

You: Huh? I'm not following.

Bff: Y/N! I got tickets to their next concert!

You: Wait, what? How?

Bff: Again, I have my sources...

You: Omg! Thats awesome! I've wanted to see them since forever!

Bff: I know!

You: Omg thank u soooo much, Y/F/N!

Bff: No prob!

You: So, when and where is it?

Bff: Its on Thursday at 6:30 pm, in NYC.

You: Cool.

Bff: Our flight is tomorrow night, at 9:00, so be ready!

You: Okay! I can't wait!

Bff: Me neither! Talk to you later!

You: Bye!

    I can't believe it. I'm actually going to a Panic! At The Disco concert! I'm so excited right now, I could just DIE. That sentence triggers a flashback of when you were still depressed, and tried to.....you know....

    I shivered at the thought of that moment. I had to get that outta my head! I just got out of therapy! I can't let myself think about that stuff again!

    I immediately shook those thought out of my head, and continued on with my excitement. I still can't believe I'm going to see the band that almost saved my life!

I really am shaping up to my old self again.... yay!

A/N

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this. And I know it may not seem very depressing now, like it is in the title, but trust me its coming soon! I don't think thats a good thing..... did I just make it seem like a good thing?...................ANYWAYS! Keep in mind that this story takes place BEFORE panic! Breaks up. REMEMBER THAT! CAUSE I SWEAR, IF I GET A HATE COMMENT IN THE FUTURE ABOUT IT, I WILL-! Okay, okay, calm down, author-me.
Anyways, until the next chapter, have a great day/night!🤗😋🙃