Chapter 14

Plz plz PLEASE read this lil thing below first! Then you can read the chapter. The little note is short I promise.

Bold - Me author Chan
Italics - Person who spoils everything

I think this story is actually kind of good.
Really?
What?
You really think that it's kinda good?
You're just mad because this isn't Brendon Urie x Reader.
Yeah I kinda am.
Okay, so what do YOU think about this story?
Well...I hate the ending myself, but it started with an alright scene?
You hate the ending?
Yeah, it's a total sob-fest! I mean why did she hav—
Shhhhh! You're gonna spoil it for everyone!
Okay. I was really caught off guard when—
SHHHHHH DANGIT!!!!
Okay okay I'll shut up!
GOOD!

Just telling you now that the end of this story could either make you guys hate me, or make you love me...idk that's up to you guys to decide.

//Your POV//

I was shaking. I was scared. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know who to tell. I didn't know if who to cry to. I felt alone.

~~~~~~~~

"No," I said in disbelief. "No this can't be— I can't be—." I grabbed another test from from the box, and took it (by took it I mean u peed on the stick...I know, it's gross).

After a few more minutes I checked it. It also read positive. I couldn't believe it. I broke down crying.

"No. I'm so stupid," I sobbed.

*knock knock*

"Y/N? Are you okay in there?" I heard Brendon ask behind the door.

"Yeah, I'm fine, everything's fine," I tried to hide the sadness in my voice.

"No you're not. I could hear you crying, open the door."

I didn't want to act like everything was okay anymore. It was too painful containing all of my emotions. I reluctantly opened the bathroom door.

"So what did it say?"

"Here," I said shoving both of the tests in his hands.

"I knew it," He said. He then walked over to the couch where Ryan was sitting and showed him the tests too.

I just sat there next to him with my knees to my chest, about to cry again.

"It's gonna be okay," Ryan said rubbing my back.

"No it's not. I was stupid to think that my life was gonna get better."

"Y/N don't say that. Your life will get better."

"How's it gonna get better if I have this thing inside of me?" I said pointing towards my stomach.

"It will. Trust me."

I started crying again. The boys sat there and tried their best to comfort me and try to make me feel better.

———————

After about 30 minutes of calming down, I was starting to feel okay again.

'What if this doesn't turn out as bad as I think it will?'

'What if I actually enjoy having a little person in me?'

'What if being a parent won't be so bad?'

Then I started to get nervous.

'But What if Dallon doesn't feel excited about this?'