Chapter 7

//your pov//

    It had been a week since I had last seen Y/F/N, and honestly I kind of forgot who she was. I never did have the greatest memory span....(My reality tho).

    And Dallon and I had been hanging out more frequently. Well, you kinda need to do that if you wanna keep your boyfriend, don't you?

    Even though we've never been on an actual date, I didn't care. Just having him around and knowing that he loved me was all I needed to stay alive.

---------

    Dallon decided to come over today, like he did everyday. He knocked on my door.(u automatically know it's him cuz only he would knock the tune to Northern downpour).

"Come in!" I yelled.

    He entered, smiled when he saw me on my laptop watching "Brallon Moments". He sat down on my couch, next to me.

"Really?" He asked, chuckling a bit.

"Oh come on. You know you love Brendon's kisses," I said, jokingly.

"Yeah, I can't argue with that," He laughed.

"So what did you come over here for this time?" I asked.

"Actually, I came here to ask you something."

"Well what is it?"

"Would you like to go on a date with me?"(so formal. I don't know how to do this).

"Of course. Is it okay if I ask where to?"

"To band practice," He said, kinda embarrassed.

    I laughed at this. I didn't expect it to be like some fancy schmancy restaurant or anything. In fact, that'd be my worst nightmare. I am SURE AS HELL nowhere near being fancy.(I'm the exact opposite of fancy.....I'm dank).

    So, obviously I accepted. "Hell yeah."

"Cool," He said, relieved.

-------"date night"----

    Dallon and I arrived at Brendon's house(idk where tf a band would practice so...).

    The band practiced a couple songs, and I ate cheetos and watched.(here's where where u long time panic! Fans will either cringe or go crazy).

    But there was something missing...

    These cheetos weren't cheesy enough...

    When the band took a break, I walked into Brendon's kitchen, and asked...

"Yo, you got any cheese whiz?" 😂

    Then Brendon opened the fridge and tossed me the cheese whiz. I was so freaking happy.

--------------

    Dallon and I were about to head back to my place, when he stopped me.

"Actually, I almost forgot. I have a surprise for you," He said.

"Oh, okay," I said.

    Then everyone started walking back to the room they were previously practicing in, and grabbed their instruments.(I have such a dirty mind).

    I was confused. Then Dallon told me that they were about to play a song that reminded him of how he felt about me when we first met.

Play the song above

    They started playing whatever song Dallon was talking about.

Could this be love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
You're photogenically dressed, the conversation begins.
Oh god, now what did I say? Let me start over again.

Could this be love at first sight, oh wait I said that before.
I need a place for the night, happy to sleep on the floor,
But don't go out of your way and I won't talk anymore.

Turn the lights off, I'm in love...
Wouldn't you like to, wouldn't you like to, kiss her?
Wouldn't you like to, wouldn't you like to, dance with her?
Darkened nights and violent things, vaudevillian girls and violin strings,
All of these are the prettiest things when I'm... in love...

Turn the lights off, I'm falling in love with you...
Wouldn't you like to, wouldn't you like to, kiss her?
Wouldn't you like to, wouldn't you like to, dance with her?
Dark, dark nights and violent things, vaudevillian girls and violin strings,
All of these are the prettiest things when I'm... in love...

    When the song ended, I felt tears start to form in my eyes. And as the boys left the room so that we could be alone, I ran up to Dallon and hugged him tightly.

"I love you, Y/N," He said as he leaned down to my height(which isn't that much for me), and kissed me. And, once again, those same sparks that flew when we first kissed, flew again.

    We then headed back to my place. And since it was so late, Dallon stayed over. But of course he slept on the couch. I was NOT ready for that step of our relationship. Not yet at least...

    We basically mocked the sleepovers that girls have in those high school movies because we thought it would be funny. And it was...

    And we eventually got tired of being basic white girls, and fell asleep.

    I would say that it was probably the most fun I've ever had, but that wouldn't make sense because everyday after that just got better and better.

    And I felt the same way I felt after I got out and therapy, and when Dallon and I kissed...

I felt happiness flooding all over me....

A/N

Hey guys! Yeah let's not talk about the attitude-filled authors note I posted....
Let's just say that I was in a bad mood, and my state of mind wasn't the best and just put that whole fiasco aside for now. What's important is that I'm much better now, and I FINALLY FREAKING UPDATED!!!! Omg, the earth is quaking right now! And so are the haters who thought I finally killed myself! And I had no idea how to write this chapter and I didn't know what terms to use sooo....but whatever! Just be happy you got an update!

Anyways, until next time,*cough* have a great day/night!😘😋