Chapter 16

Hey wassup? NONONO DONT LEAVE YET. I got something to say.

I have created another story. I know I need to stop. But plz check it out.

It's called "London Love" and it's a Dan Howell x Reader. You'll see it on my profile page.

Yeet. Have a great day/night.

//Your POV//

Are you guys ready to hear what I've got to say this time? Well, you better get ready cuz it's a doozie.

Remember what I said about the surgery that was supposed to "cure my dementia"? Well, ya see...that was a complete lie. What I had could not be cured.

So the surgery that they performed on, me was not needed. They just did it because.....well.....we'll get to that part later on in this story.

But back to the ultrasound. That was a very happy day. I can't remember exactly what happened, but I do remember that Dallon and I had found out that we were having twin girls. And things ended on good terms.

Let's start off from there....

~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, it looks like we're gonna have to do more baby shopping," Dallon said as we exited the hospital.

"Um I don't think so. We bought enough stuff for about 50 babies," I said.

"But I really wanna look at all the cute little clothes and stuff," He whined.

"Nope. We are going home and EATING FOOD."

"Speaking of which, when are we gonna get our own place together?"

I thought for a moment. "I don't know...I've never thought of that before."

"Well, we don't have to do it if you're not ready."

"No no, it's not that. I just never thought that much ahead. To be honest, I didn't think we'd still be together after you found out I was pregnant."

"Well, I'm here sooo."

"Okay, well we'd have to search for good places that'd be suitable for our family."

"No need to worry about that, I'll start looking ASAP, and I'll take care of everything else. Don't need you to stress anymore than you already are."

"Seriously? You're fuckin amazing."

He kissed the top of my head. "I know."

We proceeded to walk to my apartment. Good thing it was only like 5 minutes away.

———————

We got back, and guess what we see sitting on the sofa, like they were waiting for us? Ryden.

"Heeeyyy, watcha doin here?" I asked.

"Um, we've got something to tell you," Brendon said. "It's pretty important."

"Oh no, you guys didn't break up did you? Bitch, I swear to god—."

"NO! We didn't break up," Ryan cut me off.

"We actually did the complete opposite of that."

"Uh what do ya mean?"

"We......."

I couldn't take the suspense any longer. "JESUS FUCKIN CHRIST JUST SAY IT YA GAI BOI!"

"Okay okay......

we got engaged....."

I stood there for a second. I didn't say or do anything. I just stood there.

Then, all of a sudden, something went off inside of me. It was like a tornado siren and an ambulance siren had a baby. Just constant, ear piercing loud noises coming out of my mouth.

"OH MY GOOOOOODDDD!!!1!!!!!" I yelled, jumping up and down.

Dallon stopped me from getting too excited. I seriously had to watch what I was doing cuz ya can't do shit like that when ya got a fookin alien inside of you.

"Okay okay. When's the wedding?" I asked.

"February 9th," Ryan answered.

    "Oh my gosh. Okay" I was trying my best not to do any drastic movements. "Ah! My gai baby boys are growing up!" I started crying.

    "Sooooo," Brendon started. "When are you and Dallon gonna get married?"

    "Ummmmm—." I was gonna say something but Dallon cut me off.

    "Oh don't worry. It'll happen soon."

    "Wot?"

    "I'll propose to you when you least expect it."

    "Uuuuuuuh. Okay? That didn't sound weird at all."

    Then he started doing a weird evil laugh thing. We just looked at him with 'wot' looks on our faces. He was being creepy.

    "Dallon, what the hell." I said.

    "I don't know, I'm weird," He said.

    "No shit Sherlock."

    I then turned back to the gaybies. "So I hear you guys need someone to plan your wedding?"

    "We never said anything about—."

    "Too late, I'm planning it. IM GONNA MAKE SURE YOURE BIG DAY IS FUCKING FANTASTIC! SERIOUSLY YOURE GONNA BE LIKE "Y/N WOW WTF THIS IS AMAZING." AND IMMA BE LIKE "YEAH GAI BICH I KNOW."

    They all looked at me like I was insane.

    "What? You look like you've never seen me go super sane before. Anyways, let's find something for me to eat cuz I'm fookin starving!"

~~~~~~~~~

    Yeah so there ya go. I know it wasn't a dramatic at you were expecting. And I know I definitely made it seem like something bad was gonna happen, but nope. It's all good. I just love messing with you.

    But it does get insane after this....hehe....

......Just you guys wait.....