Chapter 13

"Patton!" Virgil yelled, concern, fear and worry drenching his voice.

"Yeah" Patton's voice replied from the other side of the room.

"Thank goodness you're okay" Virgil let out a sigh of relief. "Where are you?"

"Tied to a pole the other side of the room" Patton told him. "I think Deceit blew out the candle. Hold on" As he closed his eyes, a bright yellow light surrounded Patton, blinding Virgil.

"Woah. What's happening?" Virgil asked, closing his eyes as protection from the light.

"Well...you see...I sorta...kinda...have magic since I used to be a dark side but I never told anyone, not even Deceit. He thinks they dissapeared when I became a light side but I still have them for some reason" Patton explained.

"But I used to be a dark side. Why don't I, or didn't I, have any magic?" Virgil pouted.

"Well, you were never fully a dark side. There was always some lightness in you. Me on the other hand, I was fully dark. I've been trying to hide my powers for so long. It's good to finally use them again" Patton smiled.

"Patton, do you think you could use them to get us out of here?" Virgil asked hopefully.

"Probably. Hold on" Closing his eyes, Patton was somehow able to make the ropes binding him to the pole untie themselves, freeing himself. "I'm free!" He yelled as he ran towards Virgil, the light surrounding him slowly fading. As Patton tugged on the ropes, they refused to move. "Wow, Deceit must have tied this really tight" he struggled before an idea popped into his head. Closing his eyes yet again, he created a knife in his hand. Virgil slowly opened his eyes and gasped when he saw the knife. "Calm down! I won't hurt you. This is to cut your ropes" Patton reassured him. "Now stay still" Not moving a muscle, Virgil followed Patton's instructions as Patton slowly cut each rope until Virgil was free.

A bright smile on his face, Virgil wrapped his arms around Patton and littered his face with kisses. "Thank you Pat! Thank you so much"

"Of course! I'm just glad we finally get to hug again" Patton smiled.

"And kiss" Without warning, Virgil planted a soft, gentle kiss on Patton's kiss, which Patton immediately responded to by kissing him back.

"Oh I love you so much Virgey" Patton whispered, pulling away from the kiss for oxygen.

"I love you more Pat"

"I love you the most" Patton smiled.

"Well I love you to the moon and back"

"I love you that times two" Patton smirked.

"Well I love you to infinity and beyond"

"I love you that times two" Patton giggled, causing Virgil to let out a small chuckle.

"I can't win with you can I?" He smiled.

"Nope" Patton shook his head.

Gently caressing his cheek, Virgil carefully moved Patton's hair out of his face but immediately gasped and pulled away from Patton at what he saw.

"Virgey, is eveything okay?" Patton asked concerned.

"Your...your face" Virgil gasped, pointing towards Patton's face.

"What's wrong with it?" Patton asked as me summoned a mirror and looked at his own reflection. As soon as he saw what made Virgil gasp, he dropped the mirror, shattering it, gasping as well.

On his face was a single grey swirl.

Hey guys. So I have a little A/N before we finish. I thought I would add it on the end of this chapter instead of creating a whole different chapter for it. So, you know how I update this book everyday at 10pm BST time, well from now on, unfortunately I'm not going to be doing that for multiple reasons. First of all, I'm starting school again soon so finding time to write and post will be harder. Also, sometimes I don't have much motivation or any good ideas for this so I end up forcing myself to write which can be really stressful and straining on me. To begin with, I did plan out most the chapters I was going to write but as I wrote more, that plan kinda got thrown out of the window so at certain times, I have no idea where to take this and since I posted everyday, a lot of chapter a were rushed and didn't really work that well. So whilst I will try to post as often as I can, it will no longer be every day. However, I will try to hopefully post at least once a week, hopefully more often. Sorry to dissapoint anyone but hopefully this way, my chapters should end up better. Anyways, I hope y'all enjoyed this. See y'all in the next chapter. Byeeeeeee