Chapter 1

"Mmmm these smell delicious Patton" Virgil smiled as he entered the kitchen, being hit with a waft of the scent of sweet smelling cookies. Patton had been baking cookies all afternoon and now the kitchen counter had been over taken by trays and trays of cookies. "But don't you think you've made a few too many. I mean, you could probably feed a whole country with all these cookies!"

"What can I say? I just love baking" Patton giggled.

"Patton, is everything ok?" Virgil asked, concerned.

"Of course kiddo! Why wouldn't it be?"

"Well it's just, you're making an awful lot of cookies and don't you usually bake when you're stressed out?"

Patton let out a sigh. "Yeah you're right. I am stressed out okay. But I guess we all are after what happened earlier, what with you know who returning and all"

"You have no idea" Virgil mumbled to himself before joking, attempting to cheer Patton up. "Who? Voldemort?"

"Shhh! Don't say his name" Patton giggled. "But seriously, you know who I mean"

"Yeah I know but I was just trying to cheer you up" he smiled before kissing Patton on the cheek and picking up one of the cookies, biting into it "Mmmm these taste as delicious as they smell Pat" Virgil smiled.

"Hey! No eating the cookies before the others" Patton giggled.

"Not even your boyfriend" Virgil pouted.

"Well I suppose I could make an exception for you Virgey"

Smirking, Virgil grabbed as many cookies as he could, his arms soon overflowing with cookies.

"Hey! Don't push it!" Patton giggled.

"I love you Pat" Virgil called over his shoulder as he left the kitchen to go to his room.

"I love you too Virgey"

Time skip

Virgil lay on his bed, staring up at the ceiling and munching on the cookies that he had taken from Patton. They brought warmth to his body and with each bite, he somehow felt calmer. Suddenly, the pile of cookies in front of him dissapeared, leaving his very confused. Just then, he heard a deep, dark chuckle, a chuckle which sent shivers down his spine. He knew exactly who it was.

"Show yourself you snake!" He yelled before hearing the chuckle again and a puff of yellow smoke appeared in front of him, vanishing as suddenly as it appeared to reveal Deceit standing there with a large smirk spread across his face.

"Hello Anxiety. It's so nice to see you again"

"It's Virgil" Virgil hissed. "I have an actual name you know. I'm not a dark side any more" This only caused Deceit to chuckle even more.

"Oh Anxiety, do you really believe that you are one of them now? Oh please, you haven't changed one bit. No matter how much you stay with them, you are still a dark side, and a traitor dark side in fact."

"No! I refuse to believe your lies!" Virgil yelled. "I AM a light side now and always will be"

"Oh really. Even if they knew of your little secret?"

This question made Virgil feel extremely uncomfortable. He could barely accept himself knowing of his past so how could he expect the others to? But then again, the others seemed to accept him more than he could accept himself. "Well, I think so" Virgil answered with uncertainty.

"Wrong! Roman hates you already and him knowing of your past will only give him more reason to hate you"

"Well-"

"I'm pretty sure that Logan will have a hard time thinking that a dark side belongs amongst light sides"

"But-"

"And Patton...oh he'll hate you most of all"

"No he won't! You may be right about the others but Patton could never turn on me. He loves me and he's the most accepting person I know"

"Oh Anxiety, I don't think you know Patton as well as you think you do. I've known him for far longer than you have so I know how quickly he will turn on you. Besides, he'll be mad at you for hiding secrets from him. After all, boyfriends don't hide secrets from eachother. You see, as soon as your little secret gets out, they'll all turn on you so quickly, you're just bound to come running back to me, begging me to let you be a dark side again. And that's when the fun will really begin and I can get my revenge on you for betraying us all" he chuckled louder than before.

"No! That will never happen because they'll never find out!" Virgil protested.

"I wouldn't be so confident if I were you" Deceit smirked before disappearing in a puff of yellow smoke.

"I guess I'd better make sure they never find out then" Virgil muttered to himself before jumping out of bed and heading downstairs to find the others.

Hey guys. I hope y'all enjoyed my new story. I'm so excited to be writing a new story 😁😁😁 I know this story seems like a very cliche story on Virgil's past but I promise that later on, it gets more interesting and original. So yeah. See y'all in the next chapter. Byeeeeeee 💖