Chapter 12

Present time

"Patton, did you really use to be a dark side?" Virgil asked in disbelief.

"...yeah. But please don't tell the others though" Patton became defensive. "They'd be furious if they knew"

"Why? They weren't when they found out I was a dark side"

"But my story is way worse. Way way worse" Patton shuddered just thinking of his past again. "Trust me, they'd all hate me even more than they already do"

"Wait" Virgil turned to Deceit, choosing to ignore Patton's comment as the cogs in his head began to spin. "This whole thing isn't about me is it? It's about Patton. You told the others my secret as a distraction to get Patton here. And you tried to get me to hate him so that he'd go back to you, thinking he could only trust you, didn't you? Didn't you?!?"

Deceit slowly clapped his hands together. "Wow you're so smart. Want a medle?" He commented sarcastically.

"Well your little plan has failed. Patton will never be with you again!"

"Yeah!" Patton backed Virgil up as he moved further away from Deceit and closer towards Virgil.

"Well I may have to rethink a few things but I will still get my way. I will still get my revenge on both of you. I never fail!" Smirking, he clicked his fingers and dissapeared in a puff of smoke. However, he wasn't the only one who dissapeared. So had Patton.

"Patton!"

Wow that was terrible and short. Sorry about that poor excuse of a chapter. I didn't really have a descent idea. Also, sorry it's so short but I'm going through writer's block plus I wanted to leave it on a cliff hanger. Anyways, I hope y'all somehow managed to enjoy it. See y'all in the next chapter. Byeeeeee