Chapter 8

Shocked, Patton immediately pulled away from Deceit and looked at his boyfriend apologetically.

"Virgil I-" Patton began before Virgil interrupted him.

"What? You're sorry? Why the heck were you kissing him in the first place?" Virgil asked as he raised his voice. Patton just looked down at the floor in shame and subconsciously moved closer to Deceit. Deceit's smirk widened.

"I suppose now that you're both awake, the real fun can begin" Deceit grinned, sending shivers down Virgil's spine.

"What fun? What the heck are you gonna do?" Virgil asked, anger burning in his eyes.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out" Deceit snarled.

"Oh I swear I'm gonna murder you some day!" Virgil yelled as he tried to pounce on Deceit but realised that he was restrained. "What the heck?" Looking down, he saw the rope tied around him.

"Did you really think I wouldn't tie you up?" Deceit asked.

"Well kinda" Virgil nodded.

"Pathetic" Deceit chuckled.

"G-guys please stop a-arguing and y-yelling" Patton stuttered as he hid behind Deceit. Deceit slowly turned around to see Patton cowering behind him and stroked Patton's cheek with his thumb in an attempt to sooth him and also to make Virgil even more angry and jealous than he already was.

"There there my pet. It's all going to be okay. You're safe with me" Deceit whispered as Patton was lured into a false sense of safety and security.

"Hey! Get your filthy hands off my boyfriend snake face!" Virgil yelled, jealousy being added to the fire burning in his eyes.

Patton ignored Virgil and whispered to Deceit "Please don't let me go. I feel safe in your arms" He burried his head in Deceit's neck.

"Don't worry. I won't. Unlike Virgil, I actually love you. I actually care about you" Deceit's voice was smooth and quiet but loud enough for Virgil to hear him.

"Patton, don't listen to him!" Virgil yelled, tears threatening to pour down his cheek. The truth was, he was worried for Patton and what would happen to him, now realising that Patton was somehow tricked into kissing Deceit. "All he does is lie. I do love you, a lot. Please Patton. Please. I'm so sorry for yelling at you earlier. I just got a bit angry that's all. I'm really worried about you. Please don't fall for his tricks. I love you, not him"

"If you love him so much then why haven't you told him your secret yet?" Deceit hissed.

"Wait what secret?" Patton asked confused as he stepped away from Deceit and his glance kept switching between Deceit and Virgil. Virgil just looked to the floor in guilt.

"But then again Patton, I suppose you haven't told him your secret anyway"

"Wait what secret?" Virgil repeated Patton's words as Patton was now the one looking down to the floor in guilt.

"My my my. You two are terrible boyfriends to eachother, keeping secrets from eachother" Deceit tutted. "So, who wants to spill first, or shall I do it?"

"I suppose I should go first" Virgil offered as he took a deep breath in, preparing to share everything he could remember.

When The Past Bites Back (Patton x Virgil)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें