Chapter 34: Say yes, say yes

A/N okay I want to clear something up. Since everyone is saying it (well not everyone). The reason Mia hasn't gone to the police is because Zach is threatening everyone she loves. If she goes then he will kill one if them. Besides she's being watched 24/7 by Zach's minions. I got this, I know what I want to happen, its part of the plot, which is soon going to come up and sadly that will mean the story is over :/

______________________________

Mia's P.O.V

Mondays who invented them? They're evil, and on top of that there's school. Even though I haven't been there for like three weeks, or was it longer? I lost count, but after the whole Zach thing, my mom called the school letting them know what was going on. At least she was giving the simpler version.

Rolling over, I slap the snooze button and just laid on my bed, looking at the ceiling. Today is going to be a long day, the teachers are going to load us with homework, I'm going to have too see Barbie and Tony. I scowl at that thought, Zach is going to be keeping close tabs with Tony about me. He might even order him to do something, I'm not sure. Zach is unpredictable at times. There are a few things that I can predict, but right now I'm lost as to what can happen. Anything can happen and it scares me, because he can attack at any moment. 

Shaking my head, to get rid of the bad thoughts, I decided to get up and get ready. After ten minutes, I was walking downstairs with my not so heavy backpack.

"Look who decided to come downstairs," Brian teased, as he saw me coming downstairs.

"Hey, I was tired yesterday!"

Brian gave me a look. You see yesterday, I had decided to sleep in. I didn't wake up until five o'clock in the afternoon. He's been teasing me about it, saying he could hear my snores all the way downstairs.

"Whatever you say kiddo. Hurry up and eat, before Jared leaves you," he says, walking out the door, probably to work. Grabbing a granola bar, I walk out into the kitchen and to the living room. Were Jared was getting his car keys.