Dont Kill the Angel

" So you're my dad?" Xavier asked.
"Uh.. yeah kiddo," Hunter said, giving him his best smile, and bending down Xavier's level. Xavier approached Hunter, thinking that he was going to hug his dad as he has always asked about him. You would think it would be one those cheesy moments in the movies, were the boy runs into his dads open arms. BUt that isn't what happened at all.  When Xavier was close enough to Hunter, his hand raised and slams down onto Hunter's right cheek. My eyes and Hunter's eyes widen, in shock.

"You're the reason mommy cries at night! You've broken an angels heart! Do you know what it does to them?! It kills them! I don't want to see you if you kill mommy!" Xavier yelled, running towards me and clutching onto my legs. My hand on instinct came to hold him and protect him from danger.

ΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨ

High school sweet hearts
Everyone loves them, everybody wants what they have. But are they always sweet? Meet Angel, she was the heart of the relationship. Meet Hunter he was the sweet sugar of the relationship. Perfect for each other, a match in heaven, but not everyone deserves to go to heaven. What happens when one of them is left broken? Or are they both broken? What happens after 5 years, of not seeing each other? People change after all, could them coming together once again bring old memories? Can Angel survive the fall that broke her wings? Will Hunter be a man or the boy he was 5 years ago? Does happily ever after exist?

ΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨ ΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨ

Angel's P.O.V

Love

Love has a funny way of messing with you, getting in your head, messing around and destroying your entire being. Love it has so many meanings behind it. Love can mean someone having passionate affection for another person. Love a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, friend, or lover. Love a sexual passion or desire.

To me love was sacred, love was passionate, it was strong nothing can break that bon that you share with a person. Love can surpass all the evil in the world, love wins. Sadly that isn't the case, love can blind, love can hurt, love can be evil and love can break and be lost. I learnt that the hard way, young love especially can blind even the smartest souls and not even the strongest souls can be strong enough for the heartache that it comes with. I was neither smart or strong enough for this type of love.

ΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨ

Today is a very special day, today was Hunter's 19th birthday and our 4th year anniversary. We have been dating since the end of freshmen year. Yes his birthday and our anniversary happen to be on the same day. He asked me out freshmen year, after finally growing a pair to ask me out and I might've forgotten to get him a gift. He saw this as an opportunity to ask me out. I had stayed up all night studying for finals, that it slipped my mind. So when he met me at my locker, is when I remembered, I felt horrible to say the least. What kind of best friend forgets, their best friends birthday? I wished him a happy birthday and hugged him, while also admitting I had forget to get him anything.

"Awe Angel Angel  you forgot all about little old me?" he teased, as well as using his lame nickname of saying my name twice. An angel I was, I was a Little Goody Two-Shoes. Everyone told me, my twin sister, Hunter who loves to rub it in my face and of course my parents. My dad doesn't mind it, keeps one person to worry about less, as for my twin and brothers they were more spontaneous then anything. My mum always told me I need to loosen up, do something bad. It's funny while she was telling me to be bad, she was telling Eva my twin to be good. 

"Ah no I just, um  you know me and school Hunter. I lost track I'm sorry" I said feeling my cheeks turn a bright ugly red I tilted my head down, using my long hair to cover my face. Hunter stood closer to me an lifted my chin to meet his eyes.