Chapter 18: Dinner with the bitch and silent treatment for the douche

A/N sorry guys I would've updated earlier but coach called and I had football practice then I got home and was tired!! Coach G had us working but I updated now...Haha

Enjoy!!

p.s I love how you guys are dissing mystery girl Haha!! xD I'm so mean but eh.

_____________________

Mia's P.O.V

"Mom I love you I really do but this...is to much you basically kidnapped me...in my own...house"

"Well if I didn't do that then you would've never agreed, now hush I'm still looking for your dress"

"Little Bee I don't get you....why don't you like dress?"

"Because they're a disgrace to woman kind, especially the ones that are short and show off your body like a whore"

"Bee I will never understand you, you know that I see nothing wrong with wearing a dress for a night"

"Exactly only for a night!!! You waste hundreds of dollars for something you will only wear once and-" I was cut off when my mom yelled.

"Ahah! Here it is!!" my mom turns around with the most scariest thing I have ever seen.

It's a hot bright pink dress that is so small that I think it'd be a shirt, but I couldn't even call it a piece of clothing. I'm not going to lie I fainted. Yup I fainted because of a dress..

~10 minutes later~

My head is killing me, and I feel really sleepy. Was I sleeping? I think I was...I'm not sure.. Then I remember I had a dream no...a nightmare!!! My mom wanted me to wear a dress and it was the most hideous thing I have ever seen!! I wouldn't wear it if you paid me.

"Did..she," I hear a hush voice ask.

"Yup she fainted," I heard Alexa answer. Who fainted?

"Little bee wake up....pst...wake up...come one wake bee come on," Wake up? I am up aren't I?

I felt someone slap my cheek and shake my shoulders. Groaning I open my eyes. My eyes closed for a second as the light in the room was to bright for me to take in. Opening them again I see that Alexa and mom are looking at me. Mom looked worried and Alexa looked amused.

"I just had the most horrible dream I dreamt that you.....wait..." I stop and look at my mom and see she's holding the dress, the dress that was from my nightmare.

"It wasn't a dream?!!"

"Uh sadly no," Alexa said.

"Honey why did you faint in the first place?" mom asked. I look at her like she's crazy. Did she not see the dress? Or is she blind, that is not even something I'd wear or call clothes for a matter of fact and why does mom have something like that anyway?

"Mom...that....thing....is.....well....short!!!"

My mom and Alexa frown.

"You fainted because the dress was short?"

"Yes!!!" I yell.

"I have the weird-iesttt daughter," mom says while shaking her head.

"Mom I don't think thats a word....."

"Hush child it is now, now put this on," she said throwing me a another dress this time it was a red dress that went up to my knees in the front and was long at the back.

The dress was strapples dress, and had this diamond sorta belt thing around the waist , it ruffled a little kinda creating layers. At least this was more acceptable then the other dress.