Chapter 28: Its not a threat its a promise!

A/N Alright so I'm reading all you're comments and I'm just like :O he he he y'all make my day I swear and so because of that I decided to write the next chapter xD don't y'all love me hahah Enjoy!

_____________________

Jared's P.O.V

"WHAT CONNOR WHAT DO YOU WANT TO HEAR? HOW ABOUT THIS, I WAS RAPED! I WAS RAPED BY MY OWN FATHER! WHO NOW WANTS ME BACK SO I CAN BE HIS SEX TOY AGAIN! OR HOW ABOUT THAT WHEN I WAS 12 HE MOLESTED ME, AND AT AGE 15 I GOT RAPED BY HIM AND HIS FRIENDS. HOW HE WOULD HIT ME AND THREATEN THAT IF I DIDN'T LET HIM DO WHAT HE WANTED HE'D KILL MY OWN MOTHER?!!! HUH IS THAT WHAT YOU  WANTED TO HEAR?!" Mia screamed, she had tears rushing down her face. She looked broken, mad and more mad.

Connor had said he was going to get answers from Mia...but this is not what I wanted to hear. I've been a jerk to her, when...when she's been through all this! My head is screaming at me, screaming at me for being the scumbag of the earth, for being a moron, and to run to her and hug her. To make her pain go away.

She hasn't noticed any of us, but when we heard the commotion we all rushed over here. Now we all knew what was going on, Amanda was in tears, so was my dad, but he was also mad. Alexa looked crushed and well me I wanted to shred the fuckers head. When Mia turned around and saw us, she lost it. Its like she wasn't even here any more. You could see it in her eyes, she was disgusted, disgusted by herself. She had hatred and anger in her eyes no doubt towards the bastard. I knew she was thinking that we thought bad things about her, but we weren't all our thoughts were similar I bet you. We all cared about her so damn much we would never hate her, or think bad of her. She has made our crappy lives more lived and for her to have gone through that at a young age is heartbreaking.

"Mia..." Amanda whispered.

That's when Mia bolted, she couldn't handle it and she did the only think she thought of and that's run. My heart jumped and my legs moved. I yelled for her too stop, but she didn't she kept going. Me and Connor were now chasing after her, and she was heading towards the road. My heart felt like it would explode all I wanted her was too stop, stop before she got to the road. I screamed her name, yet she kept going. I was ready to beg, fuck I was ready to cry!

Then everything stopped, she stopped, time stopped, my heart stopped. I thought she had stopped and was going to turn around. She turns to the left and there is a car coming straight at her and fast. She doesn't move, her eyes widen, that's when I run like my life depended it, but it was too late. The car had smashed into Mia sending her body flying. The car stops for a second, its a red Camero, the same Camero that Cher owns. Before I can even make sense, the car takes off.

I run over to Mia, her eyes are shut and her breathing is low. She has cuts all over her, and a hug one on her stomach and head.

"Mia! Mia! Dammit Mia!!" I'm screaming at her. She needs to be okay, she has to be okay!

"Connor call 911!" I yell at him, but he was already on the phone yelling at the phone. I brush Mia's hair away from her face. She had a cut down her cheek and small cuts all over her face. I could feel tears falling down my face, but I could careless if anyone saw me. Checking for a pulse, I place two of my fingers on her neck and feel for a pulse. But I couldn't feel one, I start to panic and try and find one. I found one, but it was slow, thinking back to all my health class all that comes up is CPR compressions to Her heart.